View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #23
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
About the racist old man, I find it funny that people are so worked up about this. I have been called more racist names by black people then you could imagine. I had a guy try to get 10 bucks worth of gas from me one day and because I didn't I was a racist piece of shit. Well that's what he said I was and then took off when my dumb ass started chasing him. Also how in the fuck is something that was illegally recorded in his own home being used to force him to sell his team and being banned from the sport. I can't wait to see what happens in court because this rich old fucker isn't going to give up easily.

Here is the real question. If this would have been a black player or owner talking about a white person would there be any suspension?
Honestly from what I have seen, Black people exercise more racism openly than any other demographic. Black people are actually racists towards other Black people. I honestly can't stand the majority of my race. Hell many of them call me White for all sorts of reasons from the way I dress, to the way I speak. That's a whole 'nother thread though.

I agree completely that his personal phone conversation should be kept private. That cuntbag and the media making that public should be sued. I did get some insight though that once the NBA started losing major sponsors, from that standpoint it does make sense to fire him. Losing sponsors means, losing money ALL around.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote