View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #11
toomnymods

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
I'm actually installing yellows on my car this weekend. We are having a couple guys at my house to install some parts and you are welcome to join. I have installed suspension on a few guys cars on the site, it's not hard to do at all. And no need to take any classes just jump in and try it. You can have someone that has done it before ride with you till you get the hang of things to help you out. If you need any help just hit me up.
I'd love to come meet up with some guys to learn more about doing suspension mods. I'd like to pick your brain about driving this car in the autocross as well, so much I wanna learn. How do you do the suspension do you have a lift or just use jackstands? I live in a HOA so doing it at my house would definatly be outta the question. If you could help me you'd definatly be my new best friend haha, I just cant see spending 600 bucks to pay someone to do it when I used to do aircraft maintance in the marines for 8 years. To me that 600 in labor is a one piece DSS aluminum driveshaft which i definatly would love to throw in at the same time if possible. Trying to get all my supporting mods ready for slicks, so i can launch this biyotch at 5400 or so What time this weekend are you wanting to do your install? lemme know i'd like to come help

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote