View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #12
03MachMe

Originally Posted by toomnymods View Post
I'd love to come meet up with some guys to learn more about doing suspension mods. I'd like to pick your brain about driving this car in the autocross as well, so much I wanna learn. How do you do the suspension do you have a lift or just use jackstands? I live in a HOA so doing it at my house would definatly be outta the question. If you could help me you'd definatly be my new best friend haha, I just cant see spending 600 bucks to pay someone to do it when I used to do aircraft maintance in the marines for 8 years. To me that 600 in labor is a one piece DSS aluminum driveshaft which i definatly would love to throw in at the same time if possible. Trying to get all my supporting mods ready for slicks, so i can launch this biyotch at 5400 or so What time this weekend are you wanting to do your install? lemme know i'd like to come help
Damn your Hoa won't even let you work on your car? Damn that's some shit lol not sure exactly what time we will get started this weekend but you are more than welcome to come over and hang out. I'm out in wylie so it's quite the drive. I know at least Josh's wife will be here with my wife playing with the new baby so your wife is welcome as well. I don't pay anyone to work on my car unless it's something I absolutely can't do so we try and do almost anything ourselves. I haven't done a drive shaft yet but I'm pretty sure if we can install a blower on Josh's car we can figure it out lol. Just shoot me a pm with your number and I'll get you my address

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote