View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #26
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Oh, I see, you just wanted to compare a blown stang to a cammed ls3, yea, that sounds familiar.

If he sold his car, he could get a nice LS3 car for similar price. A setup Like Vics would smoke a blower on his car... Same price in both cars.

That was my discussion. I simply said since Vic's silver bullet isn't around to play with the blown stang u built, why not race a blown vette? It prob runs about the same as Vics ole car.

Btw I'm totally just screwing around with everyone in here including you, no ill feelings esp to my friends.
For those that don't know Vic, this is a grand sport vette with $1000 set of injectors, after market fuel system, e-85 with a d1procharger making 800rwhp in a 3200lb car. This was a beast of a car!! With mods well over $60,000 car

You told Steve to get a c-6 with cam and headers.

I told Steve from day one to do a blower on his car and it would put a hurting on the c-6 you are telling him to get. For around $40,000 and still have his new car that he was the first one that got to fart in the seats.....lol (first one to fart in the seats is the main reason to buy a new car right) lol

No wear did I say a blowen 5.0 was the fastest thing on the streets.

Steve keeps his car and puts a blower on it would be cheaper, have a new car, and be faster than a camed, headers c-6

This was the discussion, so stay on topic.....lol

Still friends......lol

Last edited by TrueStreetMotorSports.com; 06-23-2013 at 12:07 AM.
TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote