View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #177
JDMLOL

Default Any Weight Trainers/Body Builders on Here?

Originally Posted by M3AN 1 View Post
That's a big change! Soda is garbage I was drinking 4-6 coke zeros a day.Eating entire bags of chips, eating out for breakfeast lunch and dinner.
Yep. Even diet drinks aren't good. I only drink them if I'm drinking them with alcohol mixed in, maybe once a week. People who drink water regularly have lower body weight than those who drink diet drinks.

I'm starting to realize even if you eat healthier while eating out the foods still have a ton of calories.But I basically did the same thing you did.
Yep. Grilled chicken sandwiches aren't much better than burgers once cheese and mayo are on them. I typically don't eat them with all that on there. Same with salads, once bacon bits, croutons and some oily dressings are thrown on them you're looking at as many calories as a burger as well. I typically cut anything that has extra oil or fat in my salad as well. I will usually only leave a sprinkle of cheese.

Never thought I would see the day I eat turkey burgers on wheat buns to get my burger fix lol.

Salad wasn't in my vocabulary until about a year ago, lol.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote