View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #105
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.
Just wow, I think your a little mad. I think you need to go to church and say a few prayers. God wouldn't approve of this type of reaction, I think you should do some hail Mary's or some stupid religious shit. I can't believe Jesus died on a cross so you can be an asshole and extra sensitive.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote