View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:47 AM   #28
Junkie

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
Shocking tires? Doubtful in their semi automatic paddle shifter granny trannys....
^ clearly has no fucking clue what hes talking about.

Chis's car is also a full interior mustang which is a heavy box compared to these sleek aerodynamic lambos
This literally made me laugh my ass off. Do you know Chris, when is the last time you saw the car!? It hasnt been full interior/full weight in the last 5 years. Its a VERY light weight car, setup very well.

I didn't say it takes no skill but I defiantly insinuated it takes a hell of a lot less skill when compared to going down the strip or putting it through corners. To me this isn't even racing at all. Why the hell else would someone roll race? BECAUSE they can't do any other form of traditional racing!

Downtime your car is a beast. It's powerful and I know you can race it. That doesn't take away the fact it takes some skill to control it at any speed but it takes a hell of a lot more skill running it at the strip which I know you can agree on.

Fact of the matter is these cars are nothing but bottomless pocket fueled racers.
Since you are so much of an expert, you must be aware of how much EASIER it is to hook a car on the race track. With track prep, ideal conditions, slicks, etc... then it is to hook a car from a varying rolling start, on street tires with no prep.

If everyone stuck to "traditional" racing, then hardly any of the racing that we do would exist. 1/4 mile wouldn't for sure, you think every type of racing started at a drag strip or road course? LMFAO!!!!