View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #60
kdanner

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Plus there is that whole thing with a stock Vette rearend on a sticky surface that known to BOOM under stock power let alone bolt on power.
Well you said it, stock rear end. I don't use a stock rear end, don't know why anyone would expect to. No reason to add power to a car and then not be able to actually use it.

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
needs the car driveable, not living at the shop
So fix it. I know guys with Corvettes certainly way quicker than he is and they aren't breaking rear ends and are at the track all the time.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
usually horrible tracks conditions
Most tracks in TX works really well. I bet I could find multiple reasons in your tire and suspension choices why you have problems.

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
I don't even know you, or know what you drive.

But I bet I beat the fucking brakes off of it. Street, track, road course.

no fucks given
You can have a shot too if you want.

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
But people that talk like you, is why mostly everyone thinks road race guys are elitist faggots.
This. Also these self proclaimed "road racers" usually don't even race, they mostly drive around cones in parking lots, or when they get on an actual circuit it's some track day with all kinds of rules about when you can pass or not, there is no racing going on. They damn sure don't run at things like Big Bend either, now that's getting after it on a road.
kdanner is offline   Reply With Quote