Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush View Post
You keep mentioning inspection like getting it done is to the level of difficulty of a bar exam. I've never had a problem

Headers are a supporting mod. Less boost is needed with the added flow aftermarket headers provide therefore the stress on the motor is somewhat minimized. I hope you have seen the stock headers before making these assessments, looks like a 15 year old welded them with a years experience. I will they say do flow well for light bolt on setups.

Good luck getting local vendors to support this site and possibly offer discounts for members with those comments.
Respectfully, i have been doing this car thing for a long time now and i personally just dont want the inspection hassle any longer. I dont want any race car type problems, i want it to start everytime i turn the key, i want to be able to take it to any inspection place without having to know someone for a hookup and all that crap. Squeezing every horsepower out of a car is a huge waste of time and money unless you are building a race car that is purpose built. I kick myself when i think about how much ive wasted over the yearsof doing this stuff. Lol

These new cars are so easy to make powerwith its silly. Exhaust, blower and a tune will make way more than i can useon the street. No need to get silly with it with parts that make the car less streetable and more of a hassle.

Again, that is my opinion that works for me. The car is suppose to be a fun hobby car. It just sits most of the time and driven to enjoy and have fun with. Its not suppose to bring more stress and less fun.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote