Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2014, 10:47 AM   #16
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I don't remember specifically telling anyone EXACTLY how to parent? I just said be a parent, and not a best friend. Read, dipshit. Here we go with your bullshit "experience" rants again. I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about, but yet that's what I see everyday. Just because someone doesn't have kids of their own doesn't mean they don't know how to be a parent. What I said is exactly what happened to both of my cousins in high school, of whom I watched become drug addicts and constantly run away from home. I watched it with my own eyes. But again, it's something that differs from your opinion, and because it doesn't agree with your opinion, it's not true/fact/believeable/whatever the hell you want to call it.

Did I say it would get physical? Or are your just automatically assuming that so that you can go ahead and form an opinion off of very few words? I vote the latter. This forum has started to become a bust lately with all the same old shit that continues to pour out of a few mouths from some of the same old people.
Dipshit?You in a mood or something this morning? Yes, another experience reply, because yet again you are giving an opinion on something you have no firsthand experience with. Seeing what some parents are dealing with, and being in the position of dealing with it are two entirely different things which someday will find out for yourself and you will agree with me later.

You were the one who worded their statement "it wouldn't turn out good for them" implying you were going to do something, which we both know you really wouldn't without your keyboard.

Now, if the board is a bust, feel free to leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. If you're having a bad day, that's fine. Just relax and stay away from the board today if you can't deal with it and concentrate on work. Otherwise, kick back, relax and get off your high horse.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote