Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:43 AM   #1
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
It's my understanding #10 was not there and a lot of people wanting to get on the list couldn't do so. I know Dark Pony was trying to set up some races to move up the list but I don't know what came of it.
John (GunsUp) was there but won't race at the track, only the street.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #2
Oxford14Stang

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Ant, Jalal, and myself decided to forgo ours because we were trying to figure out our consistency. That was my first time ever at a track drag racing. That was Jalal's first at a 1/4. And I think Ant was having to sort out a few things.

I definitely have some things to learn and practice.
I didn't know that lol. When talking to Ant we did one practice run by ourselves than we lined up and ran them, he missed third and I won, we did a cool off and than lined them back up and ran them again. Our R/T was almost identical I pulled second, and than he missed third again, and than missed fourth. Than he got a phone call saying he needed to be at work for sunday and than he packed up and left after that. But I was under the impression you were suppose to run loser of us but he had to take off.. again, I think, Ant and I had an official run. I have the slips, and my girl has both videos. but it doesn't matter lol. I'll run him again

only on the street? interesting

Oxford14Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:52 AM   #3
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang View Post
I didn't know that lol. When talking to Ant we did one practice run by ourselves than we lined up and ran them, he missed third and I won, we did a cool off and than lined them back up and ran them again. Our R/T was almost identical I pulled second, and than he missed third again, and than missed fourth. Than he got a phone call saying he needed to be at work for sunday and than he packed up and left after that. But I was under the impression you were suppose to run loser of us but he had to take off.. again, I think, Ant and I had an official run. I have the slips, and my girl has both videos. but it doesn't matter lol. I'll run him again

only on the street? interesting
Ah, well it appears I am the misinformed one. Haha

I talked to Ant and he said he was figuring some things out. Plus I told him I wanted to get used to running down the track and he said that was cool and we could push it back to whenever. I didn't know that y'alls was official. Oh well, I'm sure I can hold off John for awhile.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #4
Oxford14Stang

Ah, well it appears I am the misinformed on. Haha

I talked to Ant and he said he was figuring some things out. I didn't know that y'alls was official. Oh well, I'm sure I can hold off John for awhile.
Yeah, like I said I thought it was official. We were just getting in one practice run with each other. Like I said doesn't matter, Ant wouldn't lose his spot anyways. And when he calls me out again I'll run him again.

Oxford14Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #5
03MachMe

Exactly what the problem is with this top ten.

All this arguing is getting very old very quickly. This site was fun when people wouldn't take shit so personal. Jeff your going to catch some shit because you talked shit, but a lot of you are over doing it. We know Jeff SHOULD BE running a lot faster times, give him some time to figure out his car. And Jeff we know you need better tires But you can also do a lot better with those. You should be able to cut a 1.7 at least even with those tires just takes some time. Don't take shit so personal when you jab back and it keeps going back and forth it gets really old to read and then everyone else jumps in. This thread is about the call out list not reasons Jeff didn't run well at the track. Just my 02¢

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Exactly what the problem is with this top ten.

All this arguing is getting very old very quickly. This site was fun when people wouldn't take shit so personal. Jeff your going to catch some shit because you talked shit, but a lot of you are over doing it. We know Jeff SHOULD BE running a lot faster times, give him some time to figure out his car. And Jeff we know you need better tires But you can also do a lot better with those. You should be able to cut a 1.7 at least even with those tires just takes some time. Don't take shit so personal when you jab back and it keeps going back and forth it gets really old to read and then everyone else jumps in. This thread is about the call out list not reasons Jeff didn't run well at the track. Just my 02¢
I agree, I believe Jeff poked a lot if people and now everyone is loving him not doing good job driving the car. But I can tell you with his wife being as pregnant as she is I can image it's not good time for him to be arguing and getting mad over things as silly as him not driving his car good at the track.

It's getting old on both sides for sure

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote