Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 11:28 PM   #1
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
So I guess I missed all the bitching about this. Let me sum this up.

Dominic call Steve hard headed but he will argue anything till nobody cares anymore.
The new vette still has a shitty looking rear end.
The new z06 is still a vette, I don't care how much you charge for it.
There is some midlife crisis shit happening in here.
ugr rules all and Bugatti sucks apparently

Did I miss anything?
You missed post # 18 where I called you out on your ill-informed post of a ZO6 looking exactly like a base car. Even pointed out many of the exterior changes Chevy made to differentiate the ZO6 from the Stingray.

That's not arguing, just pointing out that you lied

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 01-23-2014, 11:34 PM   #2
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
You missed post # 18 where I called you out on your ill-informed post of a ZO6 looking exactly like a base car. Even pointed out many of the exterior changes Chevy made to differentiate the ZO6 from the Stingray.

That's not arguing, just pointing out that you lied

-Alex
I didn't lie, I said they look the same. I don't give a shit if you think they are completely different they aren't. Yes they do minor changes but not enough for me to call it a different car. It's still a vette with a shitty looking rear end. If you like it so much go buy one big guy but for me to spend a 100k I'm going to buy a car that doesn't look like the car that is half the price.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:45 PM   #3
Dominic Toretto

I didn't lie, I said they look the same. I don't give a shit if you think they are completely different they aren't. Yes they do minor changes but not enough for me to call it a different car. It's still a vette with a shitty looking rear end. If you like it so much go buy one big guy but for me to spend a 100k I'm going to buy a car that doesn't look like the car that is half the price.

You said they look exactly alike. Clearly you do not have the correct understanding of what the word exactly means. Here it is spelled out "in every respect."

How on earth do the cars look exactly alike when everything else is different except roof panel, doors, door mirrors, and trunk? Exactly, they don't. Oh and I never said that I think they are completely different but, I'll give you a cookie if you can find a quote where I did. I can quote all day your false claims, you can't do the same to me. Chevy made major changes but guess what, it is similar to a Stingray because.... it IS a Corvette lol. What did you expect them to make it look like? Not a Corvette? That's fine if you don't think it's worth your $100k but Chevy doesn't care, the cars will sell just fine whether you buy one or not.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 01-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post

You said they look exactly alike. Clearly you do not have the correct understanding of what the word exactly means. Here it is spelled out "in every respect."

How on earth do the cars look exactly alike when everything else is different except roof panel, doors, door mirrors, and trunk? Exactly, they don't. Oh and I never said that I think they are completely different but, I'll give you a cookie if you can find a quote where I did. I can quote all day your false claims, you can't do the same to me. Chevy made major changes but guess what, it is similar to a Stingray because.... it IS a Corvette lol. What did you expect them to make it look like? Not a Corvette? That's fine if you don't think it's worth your $100k but Chevy doesn't care, the cars will sell just fine whether you buy one or not.

-Alex
Well great by your logic nobody will know I drive a fox body, since the hood and trunk are different. Shit I should charge double for it when I sell it. It even has a supercharger to, it must be a completely different car. I appreciate the heads up
Old 01-24-2014, 09:30 AM   #5
Dominic Toretto

Well great by your logic nobody will know I drive a fox body, since the hood and trunk are different. Shit I should charge double for it when I sell it. It even has a supercharger to, it must be a completely different car. I appreciate the heads up
No I am beginning to see your point. A Stingray and ZO6 do look exactly alike.

Some very minor and unnoticeable differences I found include:

Front bumper
Front splitter
Front spoiler
Front wheels
Front tires
Front fenders
Front fender badges
Side skirts
Rocker panels
Rear fenders
Ride height
Rear spoiler
Rear wheels
Rear tires
Rear brak ducts relocated
Rear bumper
Rear bumper tail lights

After noticing all those differences I can conclusively say you are right and I was wrong. The two cars are exactly alike in appearance. My bad bro. This matter can be put behind us.

-Alex

Closed Thread