Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0s Classifieds > For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
PCB

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
That's why I'm about to purchase a 10th generation F150 supercrew. Having a truck and the extra room doesn't hurt. When my fiance and I get married, and depending on finances come time to go after a house, I may be letting mine go as well.
I really want a CTS-V. The more I think about it though, I need a truck with 4 doors. Plain and simple. I am fixing to sell my house, find a new home, and get married all before September. Needless to say I am motivated to find a loving home for the car.
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:42 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by PCB View Post
I really want a CTS-V.

If you buy a truck you will just be in the market for another rod shortly after being bored. Save yourself the money and hassle and get the V.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
PCB

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post

If you buy a truck you will just be in the market for another rod shortly after being bored. Save yourself the money and hassle and get the V.
I am not counting it out seeing at the fiance needs a new car and wants one too, but I need a truck. However depending on the ridiculous prices for trucks and gas prices it maybe still in the cards. It all really depends on what she wants.
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote