Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:02 PM   #106
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Just wow, I think your a little mad. I think you need to go to church and say a few prayers. God wouldn't approve of this type of reaction, I think you should do some hail Mary's or some stupid religious shit. I can't believe Jesus died on a cross so you can be an asshole and extra sensitive.
For a piece of shit that scrutinizes religion so much, you sure do have a shitty understanding of it and how it works.

Last edited by DirtyD; 03-14-2014 at 02:05 PM.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #107
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.

Yet another conversation with you where you completely over react and start name calling and insulting people. Very adult and very Christian of you.

For the record, i've never banned anyone on this board other than alias trolls. But you go ahead and keep throwing your tantrum. Doesnt bother me in the least.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #108
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Yet another conversation with you where you completely over react and start name calling and insulting people. Very adult and very Christian of you.

For the record, i've never banned anyone on this board other than alias trolls. But you go ahead and keep throwing your tantrum. Doesnt bother me in the least.
Doesn't bother me either. So go for it, big man. I'll be expecting the email by the end of the day, if not sooner.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:25 PM   #109
Dominic Toretto

Unsubrscribing to this thread. Too serious

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:29 PM   #110
blownaltered
I have a small penis

For a piece of shit that scrutinizes religion so much, you sure do have a shitty understanding of it and how it works.
Damn a couple jokes that you took the wrong way and it turns into this. There is something seriously wrong with you. You can go to church all you want and it won't make what's wrong with you better. Its called medication and a therapist. I have yet to call you a name and all my remarks where in a joking manor, which would mean, not to be taken seriously. Anybody with a shred of common sense would notice that, but apparently I was expecting to much out of you. I will take the high road on this ( no pun intended, ok sort of ) and not start calling names back. Now I just want to remind you in your angry state that suicide is a sin, but then again apparently you don't mind sinning so if your in that mood we will understand. Have a nice day and remember god loves you, but nobody else does because you are bipolar as hell.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:37 PM   #111
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Damn a couple jokes that you took the wrong way and it turns into this. There is something seriously wrong with you. You can go to church all you want and it won't make what's wrong with you better. Its called medication and a therapist. I have yet to call you a name and all my remarks where in a joking manor, which would mean, not to be taken seriously. Anybody with a shred of common sense would notice that, but apparently I was expecting to much out of you. I will take the high road on this ( no pun intended, ok sort of ) and not start calling names back. Now I just want to remind you in your angry state that suicide is a sin, but then again apparently you don't mind sinning so if your in that mood we will understand. Have a nice day and remember god loves you, but nobody else does because you are bipolar as hell.
Yup, suicide is exactly what I'm thinking right now. Man, maybe you do know me after all. Maybe I should have made it a point to go more "bipolar" in person the 2 times you've met me. You would've seen this coming then, no?
Old 03-14-2014, 02:43 PM   #112
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Feel free to clean this one up. I'm done.
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.
Doesn't bother me either. So go for it, big man. I'll be expecting the email by the end of the day, if not sooner.
Yup, suicide is exactly what I'm thinking right now. Man, maybe you do know me after all. Maybe I should have made it a point to go more "bipolar" in person the 2 times you've met me. You would've seen this coming then, no?
So much for "I'm done"..

Take a break and calm down.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:44 PM   #113
BERT
I love tube socks

This is why we can't have nice things!!!
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #114
Dan12GT

Holy derailed thread! Congrats on the new car Steve. That is one Chevy I would not mind owning at all!

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:18 PM   #115
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Thanks, Danny. Its a fun toy.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:15 PM   #116
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Hey DirtyD I found a shirt for you. What size would you like this in?

blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #117
downtime!

And, suddenly, it's DFWStangs up in this bitch. Fuck.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:21 PM   #118
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
And, suddenly, it's DFWStangs up in this bitch. Fuck.
Not quite. I havent been threatened with a gun yet..
Old 03-14-2014, 10:26 PM   #119
re-rx7
Banned

Wow. Your attacking a guy that cant even reply?
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:04 PM   #120
downtime!

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Not quite. I havent been threatened with a gun yet..
Well, there is that. LOL!