Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #226
White_lightning

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Lmao this is great. You call out the guy to a race with stipulations so you won't lose. You guys crack me up, if you want to race him he will run you at the track and that car rolls out hard from a roll with that transmission. Vic barely got around him at RR and toll me to my face he was giving it all he had to get around him. So for a roll if you can't hang with Vic you might be in trouble.

As for him turning the car into a straight line racer, how is that fucking up his car. He likes drag racing so he built it for that. You apparently like road racing so you didn't do what he did. I never can understand this argument. Because you don't like something the other guy is a dip shit for doing it to his car.
LOL @ Barely getting around

LOLz..
Old 09-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #227
White_lightning

Originally Posted by ShortBus View Post
I'm not sure what is more laughable. Someone who makes a comment about nick picking on you bc he has more hp. Or your comment about you being 100 lbs more then me and asking if I want to roll with you? First off yes I will, the only person who has something to lose is you.
If you guys roll.. ill bring the baby oil.. backing powder and video camera...

i even have the perfect sound track
Old 09-18-2014, 09:45 AM   #228
White_lightning

I wonder.. if Short buss DOES beat the boss.. if there will be a yelling match about about how someone needs to be DQ'ed because they "let out"
LOL...
just sayin...
Old 09-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #229
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I'm not sure what is more laughable. Someone who makes a comment about nick picking on you bc he has more hp. Or your comment about you being 100 lbs more then me and asking if I want to roll with you? First off yes I will, the only person who has something to lose is you.
Awefully sensitive aren't ya? Defensive as fuck. Dude, calm down. If you're already making excuses about weight differences then you must not be very good. I was just bringing some humor to the thread cuz it's getting too serious in here. Fuck.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:01 AM   #230
White_lightning

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Awefully sensitive aren't ya? Defensive as fuck. Dude, calm down. If you're already making excuses about weight differences then you must not be very good. I was just bringing some humor to the thread cuz it's getting too serious in here. Fuck.
just a question.. how is a 100lbs weight difference not a big deal?

thats like me calling steve out to Lift and tell himg him he has to lift what i do.....

the FIRST thing he would bring up is " well you weigh more than me."
Old 09-18-2014, 10:03 AM   #231
ShortBus

Bahahahaha this guy. . Excuses? The only person getting there feathers ruffled is you. Yeah you call me out to roll and I'm the defensive one bc I point out the obvious? That there is a good 100lbs between the 2 of us? I shouldn't hear much out of when about why my car drags your up and down the highway when I ask you to race then? HP difference doesn't matter right? Great logic. Like I said your the only person who has something to lose bc with that weight difference skill doesn't come into play, I'm expected to, but if I do beat you, you will look very foolish. Gi or no Gi? Doesn't matter to me, and yes I'm terrible.
ShortBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:05 AM   #232
ShortBus

That's the other thing no one is getting serious in here other then you guys. I just said TS sucks and I think Clint is a pos for the way he conducts himself and does business.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #233
White_lightning

Bahahahaha this guy. . Excuses? The only person getting there feathers ruffled is you. Yeah you call me out to roll and I'm the defensive one bc I point out the obvious? That there is a good 100lbs between the 2 of us? I shouldn't hear much out of when about why my car drags your up and down the highway when I ask you to race then? HP difference doesn't matter right? Great logic. Like I said your the only person who has something to lose bc with that weight difference skill doesn't come into play, I'm expected to, but if I do beat you, you will look very foolish. Gi or no Gi? Doesn't matter to me, and yes I'm terrible.

knowing you both.. this fued actually makes me Lol.. the same thing would be accomlished if you guys stood infront of a mirror and argued

its like 2 sides to the same coin. and because you are back to back you cant see it..

come down guys..
Old 09-18-2014, 10:07 AM   #234
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
just a question.. how is a 100lbs weight difference not a big deal?

thats like me calling steve out to Lift and tell himg him he has to lift what i do.....

the FIRST thing he would bring up is " well you weigh more than me."
BJJ is about leverage, not strength. Weight lifting and BJJ are polar opposites of one another. If he has any skill or talent what so ever he could just as easily use that weight difference against me.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:08 AM   #235
ShortBus

Please don't say we're anything alike lol
Old 09-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #236
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Is this post really turning into a weight lifting and BJJ thread now? Fucking fags.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:12 AM   #237
White_lightning

BJJ is about leverage, not strength. Weight lifting and BJJ are polar opposites of one another. If he has any skill or talent what so ever he could just as easily use that weight difference against me.
So you are saying.. if you are on your back with a 140 lbs BJJ guy holding you down.. its just as easy to get him off you as it would a 300 lbs BJJ guy holding you down?
Old 09-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #238
White_lightning

Originally Posted by blk2012gt View Post
is this post really turning into a weight lifting and bjj thread now? Fucking fags.
shut your whore mouf!!!.

:d
Old 09-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #239
ShortBus

You wanna get in on the baby oil match jeff?
Old 09-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #240
Grandpa
I> /\/\

What makes you think my feathers are ruffled? Not in the slightest really. You are a friend of Dave's and he told me about you. I was bringing some humor to the thread to change the subject and you took it as a call out. lol.

Forget I said anything about it.