Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Performance

Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #121
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
It's friendly banter. I do the same thing with my buddies. I'm not treating you any differently. Well, actually I go lighter on you considering how sensitive you are. You should see the shit Bert and Blownaltered and I all say back and forth to one another. It way more harsh! haha.

Now, get up, wipe your ass(front to back, I don't want you getting any shit in your sandy vag), pull your panties up, go get in your slow ass car and learn to drive it and come race my shitbox Grandpa car.

Cool. That's the difference between your buddies and me then. Just because you give your friends shit doesn't mean everyone else is cool with it. That's all I'm trying to say. There is no butthurt, I'm just not the type of person that walks around yelling "go fuck yourself" to all my friends.

Maybe I can make it back out to coit this summer. Between wedding and building a house, things will start getting busy soon. Then I don't know if I'll even be keeping the car
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:41 PM   #122
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Cool. That's the difference between your buddies and me then. Just because you give your friends shit doesn't mean everyone else is cool with it. That's all I'm trying to say. There is no butthurt, I'm just not the type of person that walks around yelling "go fuck yourself" to all my friends.

Maybe I can make it back out to coit this summer. Between wedding and building a house, things will start getting busy soon. Then I don't know if I'll even be keeping the car
You're such a woman. Just sell the car already and go to a puppy forum. lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #123
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
My point was no hard parts changing, which I still stand behind.

Im speaking of rules in racing classes, events, etc…

With actual racing experience. lol A tune isn't going to eliminate a car from a stock car class…Hard parts being changed will. Its really that simple.

I'm gonna bring this up one Friday night if we're ever there at the same time. And I hope I'm having a terrible day so I can laugh out loud and that makes it all better. I'm enjoying this, yes I am.

And yes, I know where you're coming from and what you're getting at. I have experience too
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #124
BERT
I love tube socks

Will is just shaking the newb's tree abit to see what shakes loose. lol

I'm enjoying it. Fuck it's humid out today
Old 05-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #125
Junkie

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
I'm gonna bring this up one Friday night if we're ever there at the same time. And I hope I'm having a terrible day so I can laugh out loud and that makes it all better. I'm enjoying this, yes I am.

And yes, I know where you're coming from and what you're getting at. I have experience too
lol the conversation would be fun in person.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:46 PM   #126
DirtyD

Glad I know your opinion. I'll make sure to add that to my resume under the "IDGAF" section.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:46 PM   #127
Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:46 PM   #128
Junkie

Glad I know your opinion. I'll make sure to add that to my resume under the "IDGAF" section.
Are you this much of a cry baby all the time? It seems to be the norm for you on here.

Honest question, not poking fun.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:53 PM   #129
BERT
I love tube socks

Especially if certain people were there. Hell, I'd have to get my chair out of my car for this shit
Old 05-21-2014, 03:57 PM   #130
DirtyD

Default Lucille's dyno numbers

Are you this much of a cry baby all the time? It seems to be the norm for you on here.

Who's crying? Because I call out Steve for being a dick for no reason, it's labeled as crying? Simply because I act different than the rest of you I get hazed. Same old shit, different day. Dealt with this in high school, I can deal with it now. People always like to poke fun at the guy that doesn't follow the crowd. Always have to prove they are some badass by belittling or demeaning another person to make themselves look better instead of treating the other person with respect. That's how I feel.

I still don't see how y'all can tell my emotional state simply by reading text. You read something in the tone that you want to read it and that's it. No one can change your mind. Then you just run with it.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #131
Junkie

Especially if certain people were there. Hell, I'd have to get my chair out of my car for this shit
I've been dropping the ball on bag chairs recently, need to step up my chair game.

Who's crying? Because I call out Steve for being a dick for no reason, it's labeled as crying? Simply because I act different than the rest of you I get hazed. Same old shit, different day. Dealt with this in high school, I can deal with it now. People always like to poke fun at the guy that doesn't follow the crowd. Always have to prove they are some badass by belittling or demeaning another person to make themselves look better instead of treating the other person with respect. That's how I feel.

I still don't see how y'all can tell my emotional state simply by reading text. You read something in the tone that you want to read it and that's it. No one can change your mind. Then you just run with it.
All I really took from this, is that you've been a cry baby since Highschool. LMFAO
Old 05-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #132
DirtyD

All I really took from this, is that you've been a cry baby since Highschool. LMFAO
You call me a cry baby, I call you a douche bag. Neither of us know each other, so it is what it is, another person's worthless opinion.

You asked me an honest question, I gave you an honest answer.

Last edited by DirtyD; 05-21-2014 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #133
Doug1227

God I feel stupid for having just read all of that....
Old 05-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #134
Dominic Toretto

This thread is definitely peaking.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #135
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Derek racing experience too. Put a calculator in his hand and he instantly becomes John Force.

I'm enjoying it. Fuck it's humid out today
I bet it's making your beard frizzy.

It usually is. Just make sure the emo with the blue 5.0 isn't there or he will start cutting himself.

It goes right next to your knitting and puppy whisperer files.

YES! The kid has a gaping hatchet wound between his legs that constantly bleeds all over the place. Everyone has tried to have fun with the kid joking and having fun with him but he refuses to lighten up. We've been waiting for his balls to drop and start racing too, but apparently they are his ovaries and rather regurgitate his often wrong tech info he gets from SVTP.

Hey woman, go make me a sammich.

I've been dropping the ball on bag chairs recently, need to step up my chair game.

It's summertime, we need to get the chairs out again. Good times.

You call me a cry baby, I call you a douche bag. Neither of us know each other, so it is what it is, another person's worthless opinion.

You asked me an honest question, I gave you an honest answer.
You don't know him because you're at home knitting, watching Lifetime and crying with your puppy.

Fuck, even the semi-regular people even know Will. lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote