Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Default RX7's inferiorty complex thread

I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.
You're full of shit. Haha! Nic accused me of having a bottle and you didn't know about that rumor I guess. After that, your interest greatly changed. I opened the trunk to let you look, Nic got scared said it was hidden behind all the stuff in my trunk and you walked off to talk to the wife. Nic then came back to challenge Donnie to race knowing he has a 185rw advantage over Donnie who told Nic to fuck off. LMAO. Donnie was there the whole time to see it all go down.

There is nothing to be "scared" over. I will race win or lose. It's your group of buddies that are afraid to race. You guys talk SO much trash to eachother that everyone is afraid to race unless they know they will for a fact win otherwise they have to face the wrath and ridicule of the group.

I've lost races before, I will lose again in the future. It's all about having fun to me. I'm down to race you. Should be a good run!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:23 PM   #3
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Wtf is this bullshit. Steve was all for any race you two wanted but nobody wanted to run. Nick was scared to race, he was like a girl looking at a 12" dick, he wanted to try it but was afraid it was going to hurt to much. As for Nick calling me out to a race, just shows how chicken shit he is to run anybody. If you have to call out a car that makes almost 200hp less then you aren't to confident in your ride. I guess I wouldn't be confident either if I went 7.8s with almost 700hp. So boys step up Steve will run you. So next time your out put on your big boy pants and lets do this shit.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
downtime!

LOL! Well, that shit got real, real fast.

I've never understood the whole being afraid of losing thing. You built it to have fun with, and I can promise you that you didn't build the fastest car in the world. Have fun, do some races, hopefully you win more than you lose, and other than that, who the f_ck cares?

There's another one that used to hang out here that had the same phobia. Thought he had a fast car, which he did, then started hanging around the really fast guys and getting spanked a regular basis. Didn't have the money to keep up, so he got out.

It's supposed to be about fun, and if it ain't fun, you aren't doing right.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #5
MnemonicGhost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4#t=39

Mods thus far: JLT Oil Separator - MMD Hood Struts
MnemonicGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:30 AM   #6
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
LOL! Well, that shit got real, real fast.

I've never understood the whole being afraid of losing thing. You built it to have fun with, and I can promise you that you didn't build the fastest car in the world. Have fun, do some races, hopefully you win more than you lose, and other than that, who the f_ck cares?

There's another one that used to hang out here that had the same phobia. Thought he had a fast car, which he did, then started hanging around the really fast guys and getting spanked a regular basis. Didn't have the money to keep up, so he got out.

It's supposed to be about fun, and if it ain't fun, you aren't doing right.
Agreed 100%.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #7
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Steve is still slow and skurrrd and probably still miss 4th with an auto. Lmao
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Scared of your turd? Bahahahahahaha

*breathe*

Bahahahahahah!!
Old 10-04-2014, 07:40 PM   #9
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Laugh it off, it's a good way to hide how scared you are.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:34 AM   #10
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Laugh it off, it's a good way to hide how scared you are.
The only thing I'm scared of is all the parts that will be flying my direction when your heap blows up from you standing on the rev-limiter attempting to do a burn out like a 16 yr old kid in a Honda. lol
Old 10-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #11
Lucky13

You guys are a trip!

Lucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #12
re-rx7
Banned

So what happened?
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #13
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Nothing, old man didn't show up in his recall POS.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:43 PM   #14
re-rx7
Banned

figures
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #15
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I don't recall you guys having a time or place for a race. What is he psychic and supposed to know when to show up. Let's see Chevy has recalls and ford has mod motors that break at stock power. Boy I think I will take the lsx motor. Don't worry when you guys set up your race, Steve will bust one off in your cars ass.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote