Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #31
PCB

Little update.

Guy ended up paying to help with the refinishing. Somehow he thought I kept the wheels for 5 days before saying anything. The truth was they were stuck in snowmeggedon.

Sold the Downforce Wheels today. While cleaning my wheels wells I decided to paint the calipers. Should look good with the red caps and machined face wheels.

Hopefully will get them on tomorrow.
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:46 AM   #32
DirtyD

So he wasn't going to help out because he thought you were holding out? But when he found out you had just for the wheels, his mind changed?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:19 AM   #33
PCB

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
So he wasn't going to help out because he thought you were holding out? But when he found out you had just for the wheels, his mind changed?
His entire argument revolved around a time table. He thought I had the wheels 5 days longer than I did. He questioned why I was just now emailing him. Guess he figured I threw them around a parking lot.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #34
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by PCB View Post
His entire argument revolved around a time table. He thought I had the wheels 5 days longer than I did. He questioned why I was just now emailing him. Guess he figured I threw them around a parking lot.

Interesting, because if you really had the product for a week or two and then claimed there was a problem it would've seemed a little fishy.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:30 PM   #35
PCB

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Interesting, because if you really had the product for a week or two and then claimed there was a problem it would've seemed a little fishy.
It would be fishy to anyone. He looked at the shipping history.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:54 PM   #36
JDMLOL

Default Nothing like buying wheels..

Originally Posted by PCB View Post
It would be fishy to anyone. He looked at the shipping history.

One would think...

Good to hear you recooped some of your losses on the rework.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:49 PM   #37
Craizie

Must be nice.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:15 AM   #38
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

PayPal loves to side with the buyer. I still have a set of 17x4 Racestars with tires on them sitting in my garage because some guy decided to screw me on a deal. Tires are fucked now and I'm stuck having to refund him $500 when I can't even sell them for that now that the tires are trashed.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:25 AM   #39
PCB

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
One would think...

Good to hear you recooped some of your losses on the rework.
It was nice. I came down in my asking price for a refund. Trying to at least convey to him that I was being honest and not out for money. I got them on last night, and they came with the poopy red center caps. BARF

Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Must be nice.
??? I do not understand your post.

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
PayPal loves to side with the buyer. I still have a set of 17x4 Racestars with tires on them sitting in my garage because some guy decided to screw me on a deal. Tires are fucked now and I'm stuck having to refund him $500 when I can't even sell them for that now that the tires are trashed.
Paypal/eBay both side with the buyer. In some situations like mine its a good thing, but I have heard instances where it really hurts the seller.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #40
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
Are you talking about that dude from Facebook that blew shit way over the top about the M&H tires? Dude, thats blows...
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote