Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Sponsors and Vendors > Late Model Restoration

Late Model Restoration

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-13-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
Jarrod@LRS
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Default Quick update

Tony is no longer the go to guy for this forum. Tony is still with the company, but his job title has changed.

Some of you guys and girls might know me from some of the other forums I am currently on. I will be taking over when it comes to posting all of our articles and giving out the discount code. (I have updated that thread as well. We made a minor change.)

I look forward to being a part of this forum from here on out. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will be here daily checking in and helping out where I can. All of my information is posted below in case you want to email me or call me.

Thanks
Jarrod
Old 05-13-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
DirtyD

Welcome and thanks for continuing to keep us updated, Jarrod.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Jarrod@LRS View Post
Tony is no longer the go to guy for this forum. Tony is still with the company, but his job title has changed.

Some of you guys and girls might know me from some of the other forums I am currently on. I will be taking over when it comes to posting all of our articles and giving out the discount code. (I have updated that thread as well. We made a minor change.)

I look forward to being a part of this forum from here on out. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will be here daily checking in and helping out where I can. All of my information is posted below in case you want to email me or call me.

Thanks
Jarrod
Changed your status to what it should be, Jarrod. Thanks for letting us know. If you need anything just let me know.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
Jarrod@LRS
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Changed your status to what it should be, Jarrod. Thanks for letting us know. If you need anything just let me know.
Thank you sir. Can I get mod access so I can edit, move, delete and have control of my vendor section?
Old 05-13-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Jarrod@LRS View Post
Thank you sir. Can I get mod access so I can edit, move, delete and have control of my vendor section?

I've got you fixed up. You are now the moderator of your forum. If you need anything else just let me know.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:57 PM   #6
Jarrod@LRS
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Thanks again!!

Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Facebook|YouTube
Old 05-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #7
Jarrod@LRS
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Who is the owner of this forum, SlowGreyGT? Is it you? I need to get some information that I am missing. Can you PM me and let me know so I can get in touch with them.

Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Facebook|YouTube
Old 05-14-2014, 12:30 PM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

No, I'm not the owner of the forum, but I'm one of the two admins of the forum. I can help you with whatever you need. Sent you a PM.