Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #106
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
He started it.
Go out to the garage and work on that hooptie of yours.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #107
STROKD
Old School

I agree with Danny here... FRONT plate tickets in general are fucken retarded, but for test driving a car?! Ive NEVER had a dealer put a temp plate in the front of the car, and Ive test driven quite a few cars...

Sounds pretty f'in stupid to me, and shouldn't be a law to begin with.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #108
DirtyD

I'm pretty sure that Ryan was talking about dealers not putting temp rear plates on the cars
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #109
5PointSlow

So im kicking around the thought of selling the car.

SOLD!
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium
Roush TVS/JLT Big Air
Stainless Works Long Tubes and catted X.
Magnaflow Competition Catback
AED Tuned
***Driver Mod***
10.88@134 on street tires
5PointSlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #110
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
I agree with Danny here... FRONT plate tickets in general are fucken retarded, but for test driving a car?! Ive NEVER had a dealer put a temp plate in the front of the car, and Ive test driven quite a few cars...

It is a stupid law but the cops don't write the laws. They are paid to enforce it. I speed and do something's that could get me tickets, that's not the cops fault it's mine. So I can't get pissed if I get busted. I guess what I'm trying to say is dont get caught.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #111
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It is a stupid law but the cops don't write the laws. They are paid to enforce it. I speed and do something's that could get me tickets, that's not the cops fault it's mine. So I can't get pissed if I get busted. I guess what I'm trying to say is dont get caught.
Agreed.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #112
03MachMe

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Did you even read what he said?

He said he gives dealership customers tickets for test driving cars from the lot with no front plate. Have you ever given a vehicle a thorough safety inspection before taking a test drive?
I have never done this just stating what they like to do..... I know officers that do because they are sick of the sales people just ignoring the MANY warnings they have given.

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Are you jumping the gun on this one, Danny? He didn't say HE did it. He does work with other officers ya know. Ryan is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. You'd never even know he was a cop if you met him in civilian clothes. I've talked at length many times with Ryan and he's always cutting people breaks. I think you're assuming abit much on this one.
exactly...

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post

correct talking about not putting a plate on the back of the car at all.. when im behind the car I cant see the temp plate you have in your hand or that you put up in the back window with the very dark tint, so all I see is a car with no plate at all. So when I pull it over not knowing if it is stolen or what the case it only to find someone just test driving a vehicle you have waisted my time when I could have been doing something more productive. And not even going to get started on the front plate thing.....

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm pretty sure that Ryan was talking about dealers not putting temp rear plates on the cars
This^
It's alright he is prolly one of the guys that blame the cops when the sport bike that ran from the cops trying to pull him over and crashes at over 100mph and kills himself. Its our fault because we should not have chased him just let him go right....

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #113
46Tbird

Now I wouldn't get all pissy with me. Sounds to me you got in a little trouble with the law and now your mad at the world. Did prison sex hurt or did you like it
Also it's his job, do I get mad at you when you put fucking onion on my burger at McDonald's. no it's your job so I scrape them off. Live with it
I find it funny that my comments toward someone else got your panties twisted. What's even funnier is you typed up your second-grade insults in first-grade English.

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
I have never done this...
Ah, so your comment was just hypothetical. Therefore you should consider my response also hypothetical.
correct talking about not putting a plate on the back of the car at all.. when im behind the car I cant see the temp plate you have in your hand or that you put up in the back window with the very dark tint, so all I see is a car with no plate at all. So when I pull it over not knowing if it is stolen or what the case it only to find someone just test driving a vehicle you have waisted my time when I could have been doing something more productive.
That makes perfect sense.
It's alright he is prolly one of the guys that blame the cops when the sport bike that ran from the cops trying to pull him over and crashes at over 100mph and kills himself. Its our fault because we should not have chased him just let him go right....
Good lord, you and blownaltered must be twin brothers.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #114
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
I find it funny that my comments toward someone else got your panties twisted. What's even funnier is you typed up your second-grade insults in first-grade English.

Ah, so your comment was just hypothetical. Therefore you should consider my response also hypothetical.

That makes perfect sense.

Good lord, you and blownaltered must be twin brothers.
Lol

Last edited by blownaltered; 12-10-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #115
blownaltered
I have a small penis

On a happy note the mcrib is back.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #116
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Yuck! Have you ever watched that documentary in McD's? Grooooosssss. Mystery meat!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #117
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Yuck! Have you ever watched that documentary in McD's? Grooooosssss. Mystery meat!
I can watch that while eating it. That stuff doesn't bother me. If it tastes good I'm eating it.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #118
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I can watch that while eating it. That stuff doesn't bother me. If it tastes good I'm eating it.
Haha. My brother in is like that too. He can eat anything no matter how gross it may be. He's one of those people who could go on Fear Factor to eat all that gross shit.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #119
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Haha. My brother in is like that too. He can eat anything no matter how gross it may be. He's one of those people who could go on Fear Factor to eat all that gross shit.
Now I don't know if I could do that. I could do all the other stupid stuff but eating cow eyes might make me vomit.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #120
Taxman

Nothing better than pork products of questionable origin smothered in cheap bbq sauce! I got one the very first day they were back.

Vortech V3, forged internals, FRPP 3:73 gears, MAC LT's w/ Prochamber, FRPP K Springs, Hurst Billet shifter, FRPP Intake maniforld FRPP 62mm Throttle body, and lots of showy stuff that doesn't make it any faster.

Tuned by True Street Motorsports 523 rwhp and 444 ftlbs torque.
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote