Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang View Post
Okay Steve, I watched just over 5 minutes of it. Can't stand the depressing music notes in the background. You've made your point. Although I try my very best not to text and drive I do it time to time. I'm not saying its right but when I do I typed one letter than look up, next letter than look up. --- knowing anything can happen in less than a split of a second. You've now convinced me not to text and drive period. --- Ask Derek, him and I were texting and I told him I'm driving I'll text you back, he replied no worries get back to me when you get were you're going. <----- true story. ask him.
You may have just saved yourself or someone else a lot of pain/grief or a life.

I know it's hard for a lot of people to put down these things that have come part of our everyday lives. But believe it or not, there was a time when there was no cellphones. lol

This social media stuff has seem to have a weird affect on people in society today. People always need to be doing something or communication with people electronically. So many people just can't seem to be alone with themselves anymore. Can't ride in the car without texting or talking on the phone, or constantly have to be doing something other than just driving.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote