Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #91
Midnight11
El Presidente

Yea he's leaving Bc we can't take a joke. Sorry the truth hurts

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:59 AM   #92
Futwa

Well I had a good time out there. Put down 394/380 which was a tad higher than expected. The focus st's surprised me, I think a couple were closing in on 350 in the torque department. Did anyone stick around and see if they got a good pull on that black turbo fox?
Futwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #93
Midnight11
El Presidente

He didn't get a good pull

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 11-24-2014, 12:56 PM   #94
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Yea he's leaving Bc we can't take a joke. Sorry the truth hurts

Y'all can't. You youngers also can't take getting shit talked to y'all. Can't accept losing without making excuses or getting pissy either. Y'all fear that if you lose, your "peers" will make fun of you and most of y'all can't take that.

Now, I understand most here won't understand this cause mommy and daddy have always told you that you are the best. The best ball player, the best looking, always a winner. Now that it's not true y'all lash out. And that's ok. Got to learn somehow and usually it's the hard way.

Some words of advice. Stop acting like you (youngers) are always right and everyone else is wrong and people will stop treating you (youngers) like little bitches

Donnie- it was nice meeting you too. And LOL @ your boy

Jeff- I'm ready to show you my tail lights whenever you're ready
Old 11-24-2014, 01:04 PM   #95
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Steve everyone sees that all you talk about is how mustangs especially 5.0s are slow pieces of shit. That's why I never get on here anymore, shit got real old real quick. People don't join a forum called DFW50S.COM to constantly read one of the admins bashing everything coyote. Every one of us guys that was around when the site first started have left because we were tired of it. This used to be one of the best forums but it's dying fast because of the elitist attitude of you and a few others. It's not just Jeff that has seen this.

You really hit the nail on the head. I know our cars aren't the fastest thing out there. A joke here and there is OK, but I feel like many posts on here do nothing but poopoo the very cars we're here to talk about. I'm not a die hard Ford fan, but I like my car. Every time someone talks about a dyno number or a race, someone else chimes in and says how much better an LSx car would do. It is getting old.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #96
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
Y'all can't. You youngers also can't take getting shit talked to y'all. Can't accept losing without making excuses or getting pissy either. Y'all fear that if you lose, your "peers" will make fun of you and most of y'all can't take that.

Now, I understand most here won't understand this cause mommy and daddy have always told you that you are the best. The best ball player, the best looking, always a winner. Now that it's not true y'all lash out. And that's ok. Got to learn somehow and usually it's the hard way.

Some words of advice. Stop acting like you (youngers) are always right and everyone else is wrong and people will stop treating you (youngers) like little bitches

Donnie- it was nice meeting you too. And LOL @ your boy

Jeff- I'm ready to show you my tail lights whenever you're ready
You are way off. I can take jokes. You obv are not on the fb group. Steve has been anti mustangs since he traded his in and it gets old. It's why everyone ran off the site. The "older" guys just stuck in their ways when they were previously fast lol

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 11-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #97
BERT
I love tube socks

You are way off. I can take jokes. You obv are not on the fb group. Steve has been anti mustangs since he traded his in and it gets old. It's why everyone ran off the site. The "older" guys just stuck in their ways when they were previously fast lol

I am on the FB group. Just don't read anything on there much and usually never post. It gets old reading all the bitching and moaning on there. Worst part about the fb page is I have to read through 130 post to get the 10 about the topic at hand. It's either turned to dick talk or some kind of "gay" situations. I'll admit, some is funny but most is not lol
Old 11-24-2014, 04:23 PM   #98
BlackStang08

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
You really hit the nail on the head. I know our cars aren't the fastest thing out there. A joke here and there is OK, but I feel like many posts on here do nothing but poopoo the very cars we're here to talk about. I'm not a die hard Ford fan, but I like my car. Every time someone talks about a dyno number or a race, someone else chimes in and says how much better an LSx car would do. It is getting old.
The dudes that bring up XXX car is better/faster etc are the same guys that never step up to the plate when they get called out. I would take it with a grain of salt.
BlackStang08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 04:52 PM   #99
Lucky13

A shame that this thread turned into this.... Does anyone know if a bunch of money was raised for the kiddoes??

Lucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #100
NAVAG

I ended up not going. I already know how slow my car is...which is faster than my old fox was. HPP has one in a couple of weeks. I might go but it's way the hell out in Lewisville...
1989 GRAY/SILVER AUTO GT
1988 RED GT
1989 WHITE LX 5.0 HATCH
NAVAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:44 PM   #101
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
I am on the FB group. Just don't read anything on there much and usually never post. It gets old reading all the bitching and moaning on there. Worst part about the fb page is I have to read through 130 post to get the 10 about the topic at hand. It's either turned to dick talk or some kind of "gay" situations. I'll admit, some is funny but most is not lol
Funny. It gets old when the same guys hate on mustangs on here with their "jokes"

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 11-24-2014, 05:58 PM   #102
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 View Post
The dudes that bring up XXX car is better/faster etc are the same guys that never step up to the plate when they get called out. I would take it with a grain of salt.

I found this funny.

Also, your last sentence should be used with everything on the internet. Most take it waaaaay to seriously
Old 11-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #103
BERT
I love tube socks

Funny. It gets old when the same guys hate on mustangs on here with their "jokes"

Sounds like a problem with a few that have some very thin skin
Old 11-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #104
JDMLOL

Default Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots

It's not a few. It turns a lot of people off. A lot of the mustang guys from the Tarrant side of the metroplex don't want to be a part of the site because of all the bullshit.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #105
Clrd2lnd

What I don't get is after I join a group/forum specifically geared to a "toy" I leave after I move on to a new toy. I've owned quads, sandrails & boats and after I moved away from places where I used them I sold the toy and left any forums related since I have no interest in the product. If you sell your toy and stick around just to smack talk about a brand you had you are reduced to a troll.
Clrd2lnd is offline   Reply With Quote