Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #1
Mustangdude72

Default Dealership issues

Ok so as of right this I am on the 44th day without my boss which is my daily driver because the dealership had to rebuild the entire mt-82 save the case, I was told today would be the day I got her back, so I go up to the dealership to check on progress, they tell me they had everything buttoned up but the car wouldnt go to any other gear other than 1st or 2nd, so now their excuse is the bosses MT-82 is much tighter than that of a regular 5.0 and v6 mustangs so now they have to have the trans shipped off somewhere to be repaired so now it'll be another week im without my car, does anybody know if thats true that the trans that comes on the boss are at all different than those on regular mustangs??? and why is my dealership who's quiet a large volume dealer not have the proper equipment to repair the FORD part???
2004 Cobra OW pullied, full exhaust 480rwhp SOLD
2014 Raptor Ruby red

2013 Boss 302 school bus yellow; MGW race spec short throw, CAI, catch can, muffler deletes, dyno tune 406rwhp 360rwtq....Daily driver
Mustangdude72 is offline   Reply With Quote