Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Site News

Site News Here you will find news or updates to DFW50s.com!

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Cabikejumper

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Pm Midnight11 your address and he can mail you some out. We'd prefer you to come to a meet to get some if possible. We really want members to be active and know one another but we also understand some live far out and cant attend alot of meets but please try to make some when possible. :-)
I would like to make it to a meet. Being two hours away sucks. I could take my gto but its a mustang meet...

Unless you guys don't mind a half primered mustang

2005 GTO. 403ci twin turbo, E85

2012 dodge ram 3500. Slow and Stock
Cabikejumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Cabikejumper View Post
I would like to make it to a meet. Being two hours away sucks. I could take my gto but its a mustang meet...

Unless you guys don't mind a half primered mustang
It's about the people, the cars are just what brings us together. All cool people and cars are welcome, even if they drive a GM.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Jeremyd43

Default New Guy Here

Hey everyone! So I saw a sticker on a Mustang the other day and looked you guys up. I have been looking for a group to join up with and you are right in my backyard. I am looking to be a supporting member and be involved so point me in the right direction to know when all the events are happening. I don't see anything on the calender so I am assuming I am not missing anything. I have done quit a few mods and looking to do more and good help is hard to find. Plus I have a bunch of stock parts and don't know what to do with them. Not many people are looking for stock 2013 parts yet lol. Glad to join up with everyone, looking forward to meeting some of you.
Jeremyd43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #4
Bearded Banger

Default Stickers

Originally Posted by Jeremyd43 View Post
Hey everyone! So I saw a sticker on a Mustang the other day and looked you guys up. I have been looking for a group to join up with and you are right in my backyard. I am looking to be a supporting member and be involved so point me in the right direction to know when all the events are happening. I don't see anything on the calender so I am assuming I am not missing anything. I have done quit a few mods and looking to do more and good help is hard to find. Plus I have a bunch of stock parts and don't know what to do with them. Not many people are looking for stock 2013 parts yet lol. Glad to join up with everyone, looking forward to meeting some of you.
Welcome man! We have two kinds of get togethers. The ones that involve the cars and the ones that involve alcohol. You are welcome to both!
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote