Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #31
Courtesy Flush

Originally Posted by Real View Post
No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.
Assuming he would actually meet you at a track, i have my doubts.

Small potatoes man. let it go.
Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
03MachMe

No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.
really? like a guy like this will agree to meet you at the track. so because this guy tried over and over to race you you have every right to want his scalp? trust me there are thousands more where this douche comes from. He wasnt the first to do it and won't be the last. Dont like people doing it to you either dont drive a car that people want to race, or when someone starts doing it take a different road. Its not worth it man. I wasn't trying to sound "superior" to you I just thought it was funny how you really really really wanted to find this guy lying about a street race.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:50 PM   #33
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

I am the best.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #34
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
. I wasn't trying to sound "superior" to you I just thought it was funny how you really really really wanted to find this guy lying about a street race.
But..but..but that never happens!! Everyone is honest about their car in street racing!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #35
KnightRider5.0

Default Really Irritated

I had an experience today that pissed me off to. Some to say it nicely well aged women driving a big ass truck talking on a cell phone not only cut me off going around a traffic turn, but got over and forced her way over in front of me again to get on the highway, then she crossed over the white line and sped onto the highway. If she would of thrown rocks at my car I would of called the cops and reported her for reckless endangerment.
KnightRider5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #36
kanetrain

I agree with a couple posts already... you're driving a MUSTANG. The word "mustang" automatically makes people think you're an idiot driver only looking to drive around in your super fast race car. Go buy a Camry.
Eibach coil over kit, adjustable panhard bar w/ rear LCAs, Hurst shifter, magnaflow cat-back exhaust, o/r x-pipe, 85mm tb, cai, tune, 3.73 rear end gears, gold plated cross drilled/slotted rotors, TSW 19inch wheels, nice big 305s on the rear.
kanetrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #37
STROKD
Old School

Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on.

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.
The fuck!? My wife would tell me to blow his shit off the road...
She usually just throws waves bye to people...

a 4. slow woulda taken you short work to smoke and he would have left you alone.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:43 AM   #38
MnemonicGhost

Originally Posted by kanetrain View Post
I agree with a couple posts already... you're driving a MUSTANG. The word "mustang" automatically makes people think you're an idiot driver only looking to drive around in your super fast race car. Go buy a Camry.
Meanwhile at basically every single stoplight in Plano:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAMRIES.jpg (55.4 KB, 11 views)

Mods thus far: JLT Oil Separator - MMD Hood Struts
MnemonicGhost is offline   Reply With Quote