Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Site Comments & Feedback

Site Comments & Feedback If you have some ideas or concerns with the forum or members, post them here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #16
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Lot of shit talk from guys that don't have running cars. I didn't know jack stand racing was a real sport.
I sold all my cars (2 of which were much faster than your car AND stock 5.0s...) if you lost to Steve, Im pretty sure my wife's stock C5 would do just fine against you. If you want to find out, just let me know... it "runs" just fine and is sitting in my driveway.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #17
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
I sold all my cars (2 of which were much faster than your car AND stock 5.0s...) if you lost to Steve, Im pretty sure my wife's stock C5 would do just fine against you. If you want to find out, just let me know... it "runs" just fine and is sitting in my driveway.
I can brake something out of the barn that will destroy anything you have owned so I wouldn't talk much shit.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #18
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

here is some pics of my junk

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #19
STROKD
Old School

I can brake something out of the barn that will destroy anything you have owned so I wouldn't talk much shit.
race car shit, I dont care... race me on the street in something legal or forget about it...

Not my fault my blower cars ran like they should have.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #20
blownaltered
I have a small penis

race car shit, I dont care... race me on the street in something legal or forget about it...

Not my fault my blower cars ran like they should have.
I don't recall posting wanting to race anybody. My car is completely untuned so why would I challenge anybody. Also still running a stock t5 so don't really want to blow it up. Go back to racing your wife's car since you have nothing of your own.

Last edited by blownaltered; 02-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I don't recall posting wanting to race anybody. My car is completely untuned so why would I challenge anybody. Also still running a stock t5 so don't really want to blow it up. Go back to racing your wife's car since you have nothing of your own.
Donnie, don't argue with Matt. It's pointless. He's been "looking for a job" for like 5 years now. I don't think there is any threat of Matt racing anytime soon. lmao.

All kidding aside, you two arguing about this shit is pointless. You two are in the hobby for two extreme different reasons. Matt is still all gung ho about racing and Donnie is happy to have a fun cruiser with a lil power to go cruising with his family on a nice day. Donnie and I raced because that is what we do when we are together, act like a couple of stupid kids. But it's not something we typically do.

Apples and oranges.

Last edited by Grandpa; 02-03-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #22
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

:stfu:
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #23
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Donnie, don't argue with Matt. It's pointless. He's been "looking for a job" for like 5 years now. I don't think there is any threat of Matt racing anytime soon. lmao.

All kidding aside, you two arguing about this shit is pointless. You two are in the hobby for two extreme different reasons. Matt is still all gung ho about racing and Donnie is happy to have a fun cruiser with a lil power to go cruising with his family on a nice day. Donnie and I raced because that is what we do when we are together, act like a couple of stupid kids. But it's not something we typically do.

Apples and oranges.
Tis all good homies. He said I didnt have a running car, I said yes I do. I make the payment and its in my name, it's just not "mine". I drive it more than she does, and I race it whenever I want...

I dont "cruise" anymore because there is no where to go. This isn't cali so there is no PCH or HWY1, and driving around the freeways is pretty boring to me.

Like you said, to each their own, as long as we all have fun doing what "we" enjoy, thats what matters.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #24
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Tis all good homies. He said I didnt have a running car, I said yes I do. I make the payment and its in my name, it's just not "mine". I drive it more than she does, and I race it whenever I want...

I dont "cruise" anymore because there is no where to go. This isn't cali so there is no PCH or HWY1, and driving around the freeways is pretty boring to me.

Like you said, to each their own, as long as we all have fun doing what "we" enjoy, thats what matters.
While you've been bitchin and whining about no one wanting to race your uber fast LSjuan, we were out enjoying the beautiful day cruising country backroads. Drove north on 78 up to 380, took that over to 5 then stopped in at Torchy's for lunch, then cruised back home again perfectly happy enjoying a simple cruise and enjoying what I do have, rather than sitting at home bitching about what I don't. You should try it.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #25
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
While you've been bitchin and whining about no one wanting to race your uber fast LSjuan, we were out enjoying the beautiful day cruising country backroads. Drove north on 78 up to 380, took that over to 5 then stopped in at Torchy's for lunch, then cruised back home again perfectly happy enjoying a simple cruise and enjoying what I do have, rather than sitting at home bitching about what I don't. You should try it.
No thx, not my style. Glad you had fun on your trip.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #26
bigwormgraphix
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Just got a '93 GT last week, it's a lot easier to work on then a new one.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #27
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by bigwormgraphix View Post
Just got a '93 GT last week, it's a lot easier to work on then a new one.
Got any pics of the 93
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #28
bigwormgraphix
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Got any pics of the 93
The body and interior are really clean for a 20 year old car, but needs a lot of maintance (heater core, steering rack, etc)
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #29
DirtyD

Is that an addition or replacement?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #30
bigwormgraphix
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Is that an addition or replacement?
An addition