Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #16
brtnstrns

I've got an officer coming to my house to file a police report. I'm sure this wasn't and won't be the only time these kids do it so if I can help provide some useful information to get them busted for at least something, I'm going to do my best.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #17
DirtyD

Make sure to show them where exactly you were shot, because they may frequent that route.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #18
brtnstrns

I gave them all the details. They said they would put out some sort of bulletin for the school cops. I just had them document it instead of a formal police report that could end up in court since I didn't really have any proof besides the small welts my wife has. Figured it could help them in the future since I doubt this will be the only time these little bastards do something like this. Really wish I would have gotten a plate number but you don't really prepare for something like that while you're on a leisurely jog.

Oh well, karma will catch up to them eventually and hopefully the police can do something if they manage to figure it out. I feel a lot better now about it since I gave them a call.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
Old 10-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #19
DirtyD

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I gave them all the details. They said they would put out some sort of bulletin for the school cops. I just had them document it instead of a formal police report that could end up in court since I didn't really have any proof besides the small welts my wife has. Figured it could help them in the future since I doubt this will be the only time these little bastards do something like this. Really wish I would have gotten a plate number but you don't really prepare for something like that while you're on a leisurely jog.

Oh well, karma will catch up to them eventually and hopefully the police can do something if they manage to figure it out. I feel a lot better now about it since I gave them a call.
Somebody will pull a bigger, harder pellet shooting gun on them eventually.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #20
03MachMe

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Somebody will pull a bigger, harder pellet shooting gun on them eventually.
yep with realistic they look now a days there would be easy to claim you thought someone was pointing a gun at you

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #21
DirtyD

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
yep with realistic they look now a days there would be easy to claim you thought someone was pointing a gun at you
Yeah. If a water gun can look like a Glock, a pellet gun sure as hell can.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #22
Dominic Toretto

Douchebag... no that is straight asshole right there. And shooting at your wife! You handled this much more calmly than I would have. I've witnessed plenty of severe non police-issued justice for dudes assaulting women and thinking they could get away with it. Sorry for your troubles man.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #23
BV600

Rock thru window...
Old 10-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #24
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Douchebag... no that is straight asshole right there. And shooting at your wife! You handled this much more calmly than I would have. I've witnessed plenty of severe non police-issued justice for dudes assaulting women and thinking they could get away with it. Sorry for your troubles man.

-Alex
Thanks man. Unfortunately since I was on foot and caught off guard there was really nothing I Could do besides report it so they have an incident recorded and hope they get busted some other time.

03 DSG Mach 1

Old 10-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #25
jng2985

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I would think so.

Sounds like you may know them. op:
No, not personally but there is a kid who hangs out with my neighbors fuck head kids that are around the idiot age.. Next time I see them out there I'll call them out and judge their response.
jng2985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #26
Dominic Toretto

Thanks man. Unfortunately since I was on foot and caught off guard there was really nothing I Could do besides report it so they have an incident recorded and hope they get busted some other time.
Oh I definitely understand. No one can pace a car on foot. Just sucks.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #27
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by jng2985 View Post
No, not personally but there is a kid who hangs out with my neighbors fuck head kids that are around the idiot age.. Next time I see them out there I'll call them out and judge their response.
Interesting. You should fish for a guilt admission. Say something like "I used to go around throwing water balloons out of cars at people" and see if they one-up you. Then if they do, punch them in their fucking face.

03 DSG Mach 1

Old 10-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #28
jng2985

Interesting. You should fish for a guilt admission. Say something like "I used to go around throwing water balloons out of cars at people" and see if they one-up you. Then if they do, punch them in their fucking face.
I plan to, minus the punch.. A felony doesn't sound ideal to me, but will gladly give an address. They're all those little shin high sock fucks running around with airsoft and smoking pot.. Their parents are pussies that want to be "friends" so almost every weekend there is no less than 15 of them running around.
jng2985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:59 AM   #29
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by jng2985 View Post
I plan to, minus the punch.. A felony doesn't sound ideal to me, but will gladly give an address. They're all those little shin high sock fucks running around with airsoft and smoking pot.. Their parents are pussies that want to be "friends" so almost every weekend there is no less than 15 of them running around.
Haha I know I was kidding. But yeah sounds like the attitude I would expect from someone doing what the kids did. I won't act on anything because there isn't any way to be sure. Plus I'm not sure the police would look into it by telling them I did some of my own investigation. Maybe since the coppell school police are supposedly going to be notified they'll keep a close eye on them. But I won't get my hopes up.

It just sucks because now my wife is hesitant to go out running because of these ass clowns.

03 DSG Mach 1

Old 10-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #30
DirtyD

If the cars matches your description, and they find those kids in the general area along with airsoft guns, odds are pretty much against them.