Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #61
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It's not surprise they closed the thread. Camaro5 has some serious nazi moderating going on over there. They are extremely uptight over there. It's unfortunate too, we're all car guys and the hobby is suppose to bring people together rather than being elitists thinking one is better than the other.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #62
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
lmao at the guy saying dale couldnt spring to paint his spoiler... you couldnt spring for a SS though...

Those guys are a bunch of cry babies.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:36 AM   #63
DirtyD

Default We crashed the Camaro meet up at Twin Peaks! Post your Pics here!!!!!

That dude on lonestar camaro just makes himself look stupid. More than likely he is a 30+ YO who drives his V6 Camaro around thinking he is the shit, then goes and talks about mustangs owners "living in their mom's basement". Obviously we have jobs too, and better ones, because we were smart enough to spend the same money on a lighter, faster v8 car than a fat, slow, v6 vert......
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #64
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Default We crashed the Camaro meet up at Twin Peaks! Post your Pics here!!!!!

I still can't believe I got banned from Camaro5 and I didn't do shit.
I'm looking forward to some Mexico runs against some ZL1s.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 AM   #65
OG Fox
Supporting Member

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
I still can't believe I got banned from Camaro5 and I didn't do shit.
I'm looking forward to some Mexico runs against some ZL1s.
they knew you were faster and couldn't have you around.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #66
TAG UR IT

Hey guys, Tag here from Camaro5.

First, we're not all "extremely uptight nazi moderators" over there. Some of us enjoy the friendly ribbing back and forth between car clubs (some would rather stop it before it gets bad). And I, for one, thought the OP's idea of a track day would have been pretty fun and pretty cool. The problem for me is that I'm down in SA and wouldn't be able to make it. I'm sure some of the other guys would still have a good time and would go.

Having said that, I wasn't there when you guys pulled in to Twin Peaks. Apparently, some of the guys thought it to be funny and some just the opposite. Sounds like you had some of the upset guys sound off in the thread. One of them decided to keep it going. Now I haven't read all of this thread and I read most of last nights C5 thread. With that, some guys will never be able to get along (which, IMO, is pretty sad). I enjoy the FRIENDLY ribbing back and forth and don't have an issue with it. I didn't close the thread and don't know how it got to that point (as I said, I didn't finish reading it....other things going on).

But I'd like to finish up with one thing.

We're all here for one main thing....the cars....and the cars bring the people together. I don't agree that it's two different mentalities. I think no matter where you go, you are going to have different mentalities. We have a few utter morons in the Camaro community just as I'm sure you have yours (this is nothing new). Those preconceived notions of "who" the other group are might hinder events like these. All I can suggest? Brush off those who are soley negative and just try to play nice. Those negative folks will eventually either turn their heads and walk away (leaving it alone) or might have a change of heart. Who knows.

Again, I for one, would have enjoyed it and would have liked to have been around to steer the thread in the right direction so maybe something like this could have happened.

For those that understand what I'm trying to say, thanks. I wish you guys well and maybe one day we'll see each other on the road.

Take care.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #67
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

First, we're not all "extremely uptight nazi moderators" over there. Some of us enjoy the friendly ribbing back and forth between car clubs (some would rather stop it before it gets bad). And I, for one, thought the OP's idea of a track day would have been pretty fun and pretty cool. The problem for me is that I'm down in SA and wouldn't be able to make it. I'm sure some of the other guys would still have a good time and would go.

Having said that, I wasn't there when you guys pulled in to Twin Peaks. Apparently, some of the guys thought it to be funny and some just the opposite. Sounds like you had some of the upset guys sound off in the thread. One of them decided to keep it going. Now I haven't read all of this thread and I read most of last nights C5 thread. With that, some guys will never be able to get along (which, IMO, is pretty sad). I enjoy the FRIENDLY ribbing back and forth and don't have an issue with it. I didn't close the thread and don't know how it got to that point (as I said, I didn't finish reading it....other things going on).

We're all here for one main thing....the cars....and the cars bring the people together. I don't agree that it's two different mentalities. I think no matter where you go, you are going to have different mentalities. We have a few utter morons in the Camaro community just as I'm sure you have yours (this is nothing new). Those preconceived notions of "who" the other group are might hinder events like these. All I can suggest? Brush off those who are soley negative and just try to play nice. Those negative folks will eventually either turn their heads and walk away (leaving it alone) or might have a change of heart. Who knows.

Again, I for one, would have enjoyed it and would have liked to have been around to steer the thread in the right direction so maybe something like this could have happened.

For those that understand what I'm trying to say, thanks. I wish you guys well and maybe one day we'll see each other on the road.

Take care.
Solid post, Tag. I wish there was more like minded people on your forum. There was no disrespect intended on behalf of DFW50's but rather just wanting to build a relationship for some friendly rivalry competitive fun. I think your group was only a natural choice for it considering our brands have been competing for so very long now. You and your people are welcome here for some good natured fun. There is no reason just because we drive different cars we all can't have a good time together without it getting ugly.

Keep it shiny side up!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #68
DirtyD

Take care.
I like this guy. :thumbsup:
Old 04-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #69
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Hey guys, Tag here from Camaro5....
Welcome, well said.

PS: Are you a mod on Camaro5, can you unban me?

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #70
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Welcome, well said.

PS: Are you a mod on Camaro5, can you unban me?
You will just get banned again, Dave. Having a fast car that isnt a Camaro just presents itself as hostile to some of those blind brand loyalists over there. Anything you say over there will be misconstrude.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #71
Midnight11
El Presidente

I'm still trying to figure out why it got closed. The Camaro guys were the ones egging it on and started with the playful banter. Seems just like an excuse not to have the event

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #72
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
You will just get banned again, Dave. Having a fast car that isnt a Camaro just presents itself as hostile to some of those blind brand loyalists over there. Anything you say over there will be misconstrude.
LOL, I didn't even post in the call out thread. I commented on a few other threads with some whippled SSs. Didn't even troll a little bit or say I could smoke anyone, etc.
They permabanned me for "having 2 accounts and for offensive user name", didn't even PM me first just straight banned. Nazi mods.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #73
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I'm pretty sure that his name (Phuck Phace) had a lot to do with the ban.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #74
Midnight11
El Presidente

LOL, I didn't even post in the call out thread. I commented on a few other threads with some whippled SSs. Didn't even troll a little bit or say I could smoke anyone, etc.
They permabanned me for "having 2 accounts and for offensive user name", didn't even PM me first just straight banned. Nazi mods.
2 accounts lol who knew 2 different people can live in the same place...

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #75
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Fuck, Lonestar is making me change my username too. At least they didn't ban me.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra