Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #856
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Has anyone else noticed that Jeff's rule if he street races or not seems to be directly related to if it's against someone he is sure he can beat? lol.

Thanks Jeff, but no thanks. I'll stick to racing with people who are fun to race with.
Are you saying he is
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #857
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Are you saying he is
Nah. Jeff is a good dude when he's not trying too hard to talk smack and takes it too far getting personal. He needs to do 1 of 2 things -

1) Stop talk smack.

or

2) Go ahead and talk smack, just laugh it off when he gets it back and not elevate it to personal shit. He seems to forget its suppose to be fun. No need to attack people on a personal level.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #858
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Originally Posted by BIG HAL View Post
I'll take the 100 bet!! Friday night! On the Street!
Yes

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #859
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Has anyone else noticed that Jeff's rule if he street races or not seems to be directly related to if it's against someone he is sure he can beat? lol.

Thanks Jeff, but no thanks. I'll stick to racing with people who are fun to race with.
I ask you to race cause you think your car is just as fast or faster then mine on 20's. you're the one talking shit so I said back it up. But it's cool that you already know the answer and to chicken shit to race. I figure you would find a way out of it anyways.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #860
46Tbird

Originally Posted by slowgreygt View Post
besides, ive gone faster than jeff still and i did it on 20 inch drs, full tank of gas, (93 octane no less)fully inflated tires the same way i drive on the street, hpipe and tune only. Lol.
12.5 < 12.3 ?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #861
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Nah. Jeff is a good dude when he's not trying too hard to talk smack and takes it too far getting personal. He needs to do 1 of 2 things -

1) Stop talk smack.

or

2) Go ahead and talk smack, just laugh it off when he gets it back and not elevate it to personal shit. He seems to forget its suppose to be fun. No need to attack people on a personal level.
Hahaha yeah I am supposed to laugh it off but when people post videos of you on different forums and Facebook and then you get hate mail from people you have never met. Then yes it gets kinda personal. And I came in here joking around about what you said and you turn around on me and what happen at the track when no one was even talking about racing, yes I'm going to call you out.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #862
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
12.5 < 12.3 ?
Steve said he ran faster then my 12.3.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #863
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I ask you to race cause you think your car is just as fast or faster then mine on 20's. you're the one talking shit so I said back it up. But it's cool that you already know the answer and to chicken shit to race. I figure you would find a way out of it anyways.
I didn't say my car was faster, I just said I have been faster than you which I have. We've discussed this before, you need more seat time. Quit talking smack so much and stirring shit up and focus on the driving.

12.5 < 12.3 ?
I've been faster than 12.5.

Hahaha yeah I am supposed to laugh it off but when people post videos of you on different forums and Facebook and then you get hate mail from people you have never met. Then yes it gets kinda personal. And I came in here joking around about what you said and you turn around on me and what happen at the track when no one was even talking about racing, yes I'm going to call you out.
You have to kind of expect to get grief back after all the smack talk you did before your car was even running. Just let it go, relax and have fun. You said yourself you wanted to go back like it was just having fun, it's hard to do that when you are too busy being negative and lashing out at everyone.

Steve said he ran faster then my 12.3.
Correct.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #864
46Tbird

What's with the cloak and dagger shit? Where's a timeslip?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #865
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I didn't say my car was faster, I just said I have been faster than you which I have. We've discussed this before, you need more seat time. Quit talking smack so much and stirring shit up and focus on the driving.

I've been faster than 12.5.

You have to kind of expect to get grief back after all the smack talk you did before your car was even running. Just let it go, relax and have fun. You said yourself you wanted to go back like it was just having fun, it's hard to do that when you are too busy being negative and lashing out at everyone.

Correct.
Didn't you leave a site cause they were doing the same shit to you? Hell whiteboy posted the video over there at the site and only two people said something and that's it. Seems like they are a lot nicer then my so call friends that keeps bringing it back up. It's been over a week you guys said your piece so drop it. None of this shit would had happen if you didn't say what you said after I posted the gay comment.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #866
Grandpa
I> /\/\

What's with the cloak and dagger shit? Where's a timeslip?
LOL, well I've decided to throw my hat into the the Top 10 list for some fun. Can't show my cards buddy. If you want to know, lets line'em up.

Didn't you leave a site cause they were doing the same shit to you? Hell whiteboy posted the video over there at the site and only two people said something and that's it. Seems like they are a lot nicer then my so call friends that keeps bringing it back up. It's been over a week you guys said your piece so drop it. None of this shit would had happen if you didn't say what you said after I posted the gay comment.
Jeff, I've defended you more than anyone else here has, but it gets harder to do when you lash out personally at people. Just let it go. Have fun with it. It's a hobby, something fun. Its done and over with. Now get some seat time and just improve on it all.

So what is your plan for the car now? Heading back to the track anytime soon?
Old 08-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #867
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

LOL, well I've decided to throw my hat into the the Top 10 list for some fun. Can't show my cards buddy. If you want to know, lets line'em up.

Jeff, I've defended you more than anyone else here has, but it gets harder to do when you lash out personally at people. Just let it go. Have fun with it. It's a hobby, something fun. Its done and over with. Now get some seat time and just improve on it all.

So what is your plan for the car now? Heading back to the track anytime soon?
Um ok whatever you say. No plans as of yet been to busy having my kids over. And been really busy with Amy pregnancy. So hopefully I will get some slicks soon and try that at the track. If I don't have any slicks by Oct 5th there is no point of me racing in that event. My tires suck for the track.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #868
46Tbird

Cool, we will.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #869
re-rx7
Banned

I Wanna race just to race.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #870
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Um ok whatever you say. No plans as of yet been to busy having my kids over. And been really busy with Amy pregnancy. So hopefully I will get some slicks soon and try that at the track. If I don't have any slicks by Oct 5th there is no point of me racing in that event. My tires suck for the track.
I hear ya on that. My little one just started kindergarten yesterday and its so much more work! My schedule is completely opposite of what it was and having to be up at 5am is a buttwhooping. The upside is now that I can be at the gym at 8am when no one is there. I'm focusing on my weightloss and going to the gym these days. My car hobby is taking a distant second to it all which is reason being I don't get out much. Only so many hours in a day unfortunately.

Cool, we will.
Should be fun. I know you are a way better of a driver than I am, but I'm getting the hang of it.