Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #16
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Modfox View Post
Hey Matt, thanks for posting those pics of my car. I love seeing pics of how it looked stock.
Whenever you are up visiting STROKD hit me up and we can test fit those wheels on your car. BTW the front wheels are 18x8.5
haha Ill be up there actually all next week moving shit around the unit (except the car, not time for that yet)...

Id love to see what they look like on the vert, it'd make Kevin's job a lot easier when it's time to order. Funny I was just asking about those rims on a fox last week, and then BAM here they are... looks frickin bad ass man, Love it.

Do you have stock Fox axles of Cobra length axles? That's gonna determine whether or not the backs even fit.

Figured you wouldnt care if the plates were in the shot since they are registered to my old house where some Indians live now... not gonna find your car there. lmfao.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #17
STROKD
Old School

Oh forgot to ask Kevin, did you take a straight on view of the profile? Id like to check the stance shot. It looks bad ass from the side qtr views, just not sure how a vert would sit like that, they look better level vs raked since they arent aggressive looking...
Old 02-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Kevin is in Vegas working this week. If he is on the boards at all, it will be in the evenings.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #19
Modfox

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
haha Ill be up there actually all next week moving shit around the unit (except the car, not time for that yet)...

Id love to see what they look like on the vert, it'd make Kevin's job a lot easier when it's time to order. Funny I was just asking about those rims on a fox last week, and then BAM here they are... looks frickin bad ass man, Love it.

Do you have stock Fox axles of Cobra length axles? That's gonna determine whether or not the backs even fit.

Figured you wouldnt care if the plates were in the shot since they are registered to my old house where some Indians live now... not gonna find your car there. lmfao.
I have fox length axles on my car with north race car brackets.

I'm looking for someone to help me out with getting it to pass inspection so I can finally put it in my name lol
Modfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #20
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Modfox View Post
I have fox length axles on my car with north race car brackets.

I'm looking for someone to help me out with getting it to pass inspection so I can finally put it in my name lol
Does it pass emissions? TX isnt like cali, they dont care about motor swaps as long as it doesnt polute. gotta have hi flos cats at least, and probably a hood, windshield wipers, good tires etc etc... If it wont pass the smog test, you will have to find someone to pass it for ya.