Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #46
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 View Post
well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi
If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #47
DirtyD

Default The OFFICAL call-out thread

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.
I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #48
46Tbird

You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race.
We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

Old 05-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #49
svt-eric

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 View Post
well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi
people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao!

Future backpeddle noted..
once i hear the 3 words "We ant going" its going down! im hoping we ant going cause hes said we would the past 3 or 4 weeks and we dont.
svt-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #50
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.
LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #51
svt-eric

If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.
ppuhaha!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #52
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

]
All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #53
Zeek

I'm up for mexico after TS
Zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #54
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by svt-eric View Post
people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao!
You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #55
DirtyD

LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy.

Dammit Steve. Don't mess with me on a Monday like that.

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #56
Grandpa
I> /\/\

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction.
LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #57
svt-eric

You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.
just met him yesterday at the shoot looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash
Old 05-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #58
Mustangdude72

Ohhhhh u guys lmao derek is all and steve is all.....and im all
2004 Cobra OW pullied, full exhaust 480rwhp SOLD
2014 Raptor Ruby red

2013 Boss 302 school bus yellow; MGW race spec short throw, CAI, catch can, muffler deletes, dyno tune 406rwhp 360rwtq....Daily driver
Mustangdude72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #59
46Tbird

All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.
I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
So when is your new shifter going in the car.
Not sure yet.
http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117
Old 05-13-2013, 04:53 PM   #60
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Jesus!!!! So much shit talking from so many slow ass cars. It's like a bunch of Down syndrome kids arguing who can read faster. Shut the hell up already.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote