Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
pohnjarker

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
anything i have to offer is pure opinion. As for them attacking America, those attacks will be aimed at military installations in near by countries not here.
Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
If our military personnel actually took NK seriously with their treats, we would've done something already besides let Dumbass Rodman over there.
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Its just posturing. Nothing will come of this.
Originally Posted by MidWest281 View Post
The thing about our country is that it is the best damn country in the world. The bad thing about our country is that it's absolutely and completely corrupt, so much stuff is said and done behind the scenes that nobody will ever know about. Then media is used for propaganda.

Not really sure why N Korea would even poke the belly of the beast...it wouldn't end well for them.
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
NK might have a dozen missles tops. If they are even capable of making it here is in question still. The US has thousands of missles. NK is bringing a knife to a gunfight on this one.
i agree with all of the above except that NK has hundreds, if not thousands of missiles, but they are nothing compared to the power that we posses. however, they do not possess the ability to make a nuclear war head small enough to fit on current inventory, they are still working on that. the stock they have is also unable to reach the US, as of now. but, SK is well within shot and so are the thousands of US military/civilians/contractors we have there.

i wont go into too much as i hear some things from local contractors that work in the intelligence field out here, its all hearsay. most are their opinions on NK's capabilities and what they will do short term and long term. as said above, its all posturing right now as kim jong dumbass tries to show he will not bow down to the US or UN and show his people he is the supreme ruler.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #17
MidWest281

Originally Posted by pohnjarker View Post
the stock they have is also unable to reach the US, as of now. but, SK is well within shot and so are the thousands of US military/civilians/contractors we have there.
Yeah, I am not too concerned about missles reaching the USA...but they can pick on and push around some of the US allies, and we will be drug into a war.

If South Korea is attacked, the US will definitely back them up.

2013 Performance White Boss 302
-Stock

2002 Mineral Gray GT
-VT engines Stage 2 N/A cams, full SLP exhaust, 4.10 gear...etc.
MidWest281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
KnightRider5.0

Default Kim Jong Dumbass

I'm not worried but at the same time I'm readying my guns incase they do try invade. I'd rather have them ready and not need them then need them loaded and not have them you know. They may have more troops then we do in the military, but they sure as fuck don't have more troops then we have armed citizens in Texas.
KnightRider5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #19
PLASMAN

Default Kim Jong Dumbass

Yeah but doesn't china back N Korea? And china currently owns us financially. It could be very ugly and costly for us and our allies if anything were to start.

Then again you know how we do it: bomb the shit out of them, help them rebuild and foot the bill.....story of our wars, been in one and I'm done.
mods to be put on:
MAK 3" Offroad downpipe, FR Intercooler, Meth kit, SSI T5 Tune

Totaled:
2013 GT/CS A6
Steeda CAI/ VMP Tune/GT500 AB/JEGS CAT DELETES/
STEEDA UCA/LCA'S/ EIBACH PRO KIT STRUTS/ FRPP K SPRINGS/ BMR PANHARD BAR / Shelby Razors 20's
PLASMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #20
MidWest281

Originally Posted by PLASMAN View Post
Yeah but doesn't china back N Korea? And china currently owns us financially. It could be very ugly and costly for us and our allies if anything were to start.

Then again you know how we do it: bomb the shit out of them, help them rebuild and foot the bill.....story of our wars, been in one and I'm done.
maybe a war with China would be good for our financial debt....just wipe them out, therefore our debt is wiped clean....

Thanks for serving, by the way.

You are correct, it seems like we blow them to hell and then fork out the cash to rebuild....its the only decent thing to do...

"wipe yourself off man, you're bleeding..."
"wipe yourself off man...you're dead"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpF2EH3_T1w

2013 Performance White Boss 302
-Stock

2002 Mineral Gray GT
-VT engines Stage 2 N/A cams, full SLP exhaust, 4.10 gear...etc.
MidWest281 is offline   Reply With Quote