Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-23-2014, 07:25 AM   #1
fordplay

I spent some time working at a dealership as a porter, service advisor, fast lube manager, and various other spots. . I haven't met and techs at grapevine but I can pick you an advisor that will care and double check your vehicle, it's up to the service advisor to tell the tech what the problem is and to check the vehicle after its done, don't look for the guy that is just using it as a stepping stone job. I won't say the names of one's not to use but can recommend Donna smith.. she knew all the TSB's on my car. Knew the noises, took my car straight to the tech and called me every day for an update. When it was done she told me she looked it over and it was good but I asked her to test drive it, she treats you like you are her only customer. I even trusted the porter that brought me my car.... that's huge.. because I was a porter!! Ha ha
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote