Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
FiveLeeter

Default Newbie from across the border.

Hey guys, my name is Lee, and been lurking for a bit and figured I would go ahead and join. I actually am from Tulsa, OK, but venture down to Dallas occasionally and wanted to keep up to date on the scene as well as local events for when I am down that way.

I have a 2011 GT, 50k miles, purchased in September of last year. Car has been all over Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas since I bought it, so it's had it's share of miles.

Mods include a JLT intake, Lethal Off-road H-Pipe, GT500 axlebacks, Koni Str.T shocks/struts, STEEDA Ultra Lite springs, UPR poly tubular lower control arms, Stallion Suspension adjustable panhard bar, and a Kicker sound system. Also have the Cal Spec billet grille, CS lower fascia w/ fogs, and some hood accents.

Love the car, and look forward to being active when I can and getting to know you guys.

A pic of the car:

2011 GT 5.0L Auto
GT500 Mufflers | Lethal O/R H-Pipe | JLT Intake | UPR Products 91 Tune | Koni shocks/struts | STEEDA springs | UPR tubular lower control arms | PHB
12.76 at 113mph, 2.07 60' on stock tires
FiveLeeter is offline   Reply With Quote