Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #22
Smurf50

Originally Posted by zemog255 View Post
I know you can turn off the rear o2's but come inspection time the system will show not ready. There is a way to get around that on the Ls cars with hptuners but I had not heard of it with the 5.0's and SCT yet.

Don't get the bbk's. I bought them and the coupling was too big so they leaked. If you don't mind welding them its not a big deal. I haven't heard of any complaints with the jegs cat deletes.
On the LSx based cars it was simple, O2 Sims which were basically just a resistor attached to the connector end of the O2 sensor that you plugged in and zip tied out of the way

I am still trying to find a way to run catless on my 5.0 and not have to worry about inspection shit. It got REALLY expensive on my Trans Am once I did enough work that they KNEW it was catless without codes thrown or visual
Smurf50 is offline   Reply With Quote