Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #61
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Who's complaining? I was just making an obvious statement. You seem to PMS more about trivial shit that 5 women combined. Stop getting your depends in a wad, chill out and go drink some ensure.
If you are going to keep on running that cockholster of yours at least come up with some original material. Every time you post attempting to be witty i feel like I'm being bukakke'd with stupid.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:27 PM   #62
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
If you are going to keep on running that cockholster of yours at least come up with some original material. Every time you post attempting to be witty i feel like I'm being bukakke'd with stupid.

Same to you. Cockholster is such an old word. But then again, talking about cocks does occur frequently with you.

I'm just laughing at the fact you go and say "I don't have to worry about you...I've been trolled by the best"...Blah blah blah, but yet, everytime I reply, you come back trying to drive in the final word. You give shit, been when people turn around and give you shit, even if it's sorry shit, you can't take it without getting upset. Then you try and mask it with your overuse of "lol" at the end of everything.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:43 PM   #63
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Derek, you need to relax. You take this all way too seriously. You can ask the guys here that know me well like Strokd or Blownaltered, there is no way i take any of this banter seriously. We laugh about it all quite often. My god, man. You are way too young to be this uptight. You're going to have a freakin heart attack by the time you are 30.

Oh.....

LOL.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:47 PM   #64
re-rx7
Banned

I'm just laughing at the fact you go and say "I don't have to worry about you...I've been trolled by the best"...Blah blah blah, but yet, everytime I reply, you come back trying to drive in the final word. You give shit, been when people turn around and give you shit, even if it's sorry shit, you can't take it without getting upset. Then you try and mask it with your overuse of "lol" at the end of everything.
Very true. Dont be too hard on him or your gonna get banned. lol Shit cant even talk back to the guy w/o the butthurt striking him.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #65
DirtyD

Derek, you need to relax. You take this all way too seriously. You can ask the guys here that know me well like Strokd or Blownaltered, there is no way i take any of this banter seriously. We laugh about it all quite often. My god, man. You are way too young to be this uptight. You're going to have a freakin heart attack by the time you are 30.

Oh.....

LOL.

Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #66
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Very true. Dont be too hard on him or your gonna get banned. lol Shit cant even talk back to the guy w/o the butthurt striking him.
Im crackin up over here! Anyone can go back to see that was done cuz you were trollin so hard for a couple of days. A free lunch was offered and a fat guy never passes up a free lunch! Keep it up, another one might get offered! Haha.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #67
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02

Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #68
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!
Now Steve leave these little kids alone. We don't want them to have to have their mommies tuck them in at night after the mean old men pick on them.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #69
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I'm sorry I forgot "Go fuck your mother"
Old 05-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #70
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Now you know where I live? Lol I live is Lewisville/colony area now.

It's okay I wouldn't want to say I got my ass beat either

Well i used to know where you lived lol

What do I care if I got beat or not? Y'all are the little monkeys that believed Steve got beat by a damn bone stock 5.0. Unlike y'all kids who's ego gets shattered if y'all's car doesn't beat someone, I could care less if I win or lose as there was no money on it. If was funny while it lasted. Of course if my car had all the bolt ons that your car has and it got beat, I would burn the fucker to the ground
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #71
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I object! Drop that e*persona now mister!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:46 PM   #72
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
Well i used to know where you lived lol

What do I care if I got beat or not? Y'all are the little monkeys that believed Steve got beat by a damn bone stock 5.0. Unlike y'all kids who's ego gets shattered if y'all's car doesn't beat someone, I could care less if I win or lose as there was no money on it. If was funny while it lasted. Of course if my car had all the bolt ons that your car has and it got beat, I would burn the fucker to the ground
incorrect cockholster. We didnt believe you beat him. Sell your car already jesus.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #73
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
go fuck your father....
Old 05-11-2014, 11:49 PM   #74
downtime!

Someone needs to breakout the armbar story. This place is starting to sound a lot like DFWM.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #75
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
Someone needs to breakout the armbar story. This place is starting to sound a lot like DFWM.
It's all internet myths. Steve has never applied an armbar in his entire life. He's harmless, just look at him.