Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-17-2013, 02:29 PM   #481
Blackout

Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
I only go for the High School trim walking around
Fuck yea

And I find it annoying that they advertise that on a lot of pages... like that bs tit page..only draws more slow imports

'14 6mt 5.0 bone stock dyno 376/360 on 87oct
NEEDS MOAR POWA!!
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #482
Blackout

Thank You to everyone that came out last night and everyone who has been coming the last few weeks we've put this meet on!120 Cars showed, double what showed last week and 3x the week before.We're growing a ballin, new meet at an old location.***LETS KEEP THIS LOCATION!!!!***PICK UP YOUR TRASH! DO NOT LEAVE IT!and rememberTHE RULES:NO assholesNO speeding IN the lot OR OUTSIDE/NEARBY itNO trash left behindand keep revving MINIMAL! (Means if your ride is loud as it is, ok but DONT rev! If you're demonstrating exhaust for someone, thats OK but... we all know whats enough and whats TOO MUCH)I dont tolerate bullshit, so lets keep this going like we have WITH NO TROUBLE.Much love and appreciation for you guys! And YES we will be back again next Friday!- Mr. Renegade

'14 6mt 5.0 bone stock dyno 376/360 on 87oct
NEEDS MOAR POWA!!
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #483
Bearded Banger

I just got in on it too.
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #484
GunsUp

What does "MR Renegade" drive?
Old 07-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #485
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

I only go for the High School trim walking around
Hell yeah.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #486
Grandpa
I> /\/\

What does "MR Renegade" drive?
I'm not sure, an import of some kind I am sure. I had people coming up to me Friday night saying this "James" kid was taking credit for the meet and telling people "thanks for coming out to the Renegade meet". I thought it was funny personally.

Anyone who has been around for awhile knows that the Friday night meet is from a group of us from SVTP in the Texas regional forum from around late 02/early 03 (as Trey reminded me since it was before he went away to school) and it just grew from there. I promoted it and invited people out. It was mainly domestics and exotics for many years.

I don't mind this "renegade" group coming out as long as they behave and clean up after themselves. It's open to all car people as long as they are cool about it and not ruining for everyone else. We've been in the same location now for over a decade with no issues or being chased off by local law enforcement by being respectful to the lot, the local businesses and not making a nuisance of ourselves to the surrounding public.

If ANY of the Renegade people become a problem, I will speak with this Mr.Renegade myself and explain the situation to him.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #487
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger View Post
I just got in on it too.
They deleted your comment
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #488
Bearded Banger

Lol, they just decided to cancel their meet and pick a new location.
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #489
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Well, that was easy. Haha.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #490
Grandpa
I> /\/\

You guys should invite out that Modular Mafia group or any other domestic/exotic groups you know of.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #491
Selcouth

Mr. Rengade obviously does not comprehend what he did. Here was my response which I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being deleted.

Well let me put it this way. You mean to tell me you wouldn't care after you spent time finding a spot meeting for a decade and then having an individual come and claim that the meet is called something that its not. Which comes across like they are attempting to take credit for a meet that they never started to begin with? You were walking around thanking people for coming to the Renegade meet. Many found that very disrespectful to those who have put time effort, and energy into making what it is.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #492
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Selcouth View Post
Mr. Rengade obviously does not comprehend what he did. Here was my response which I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being deleted.

Well let me put it this way. You mean to tell me you wouldn't care after you spent time finding a spot meeting for a decade and then having an individual come and claim that the meet is called something that its not. Which comes across like they are attempting to take credit for a meet that they never started to begin with? You were walking around thanking people for coming to the Renegade meet. Many found that very disrespectful to those who have put time effort, and energy into making what it is.
It's not a big deal J, but I appreciate you speaking up though. The only real concern I had with it is usually when the import crowd shows up the issues with law enforcement aren't far behind due to the kids not being able to control themselves making noise, driving dumb or making a mess. I don't even care about the credit thing. I just want everyone to have a spot to have a good time with no hassles.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #493
Midnight11
El Presidente

They are gone so it will be good now

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #494
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

LOL, He finally quite deleting comments.
I agree Steve, bad news usually follows the import scene and last time I saw some dude wearing bright and tight pants from the 80's. Dafuq?

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #495
Junkie

lol the deleting shit was funny. Someone compared him to Jared which was fucking awesome! I was actually talking to Jared about it years ago, same damn conversation. Naive as hell, he thinks what he's doing is different than what everyone before him as done.