Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #16
GotExhaust.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

That Shelby is pretty sweet. Now I am going to have to watch it just because of that car! Is the movie better than the Fast and Furious movies? Or is completely a different concept?

[email protected]
800-875-8511
GotExhaust.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:49 AM   #17
saunupe1911

Originally Posted by GotExhaust.com View Post
That Shelby is pretty sweet. Now I am going to have to watch it just because of that car! Is the movie better than the Fast and Furious movies? Or is completely a different concept?
The Fords within the movie are sweet...and that Shelby was awesome. But I honestly thought Tokyo Drift was a better overall movie and it was the worst in the Fast and Furious franchise. But certain aspects of the movie kept it inline with the NFS Most Wanted games.

My biggest gripe is that I wish NFS would have used actual cars instead of kit cars as well. I know there's budget constraints but it would have been nice to use more modern muscle and mid-tier performance cars such as Vettes, Vipers, Porsche etc...similar to what 2Fast did. But again, racing exotics on narrow twisty roads running from the cops is an element of the video games. I won't say much more cause I would be the telling the movie.

Last edited by saunupe1911; 03-25-2014 at 10:55 AM.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote