Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Other Makes and Models

Other Makes and Models Section for people who don't have 5.0s but still have badass cars. DFW 5.0s Welcomes everyone

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
CSICKS

Default Figured I'd post my daily!

2008 Corvette 1LT
Borla Axle back
Lowered on bolts
ZR1 wheels
K&N Filter

CSICKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
Ruger

Nice commuter car. Great looking ride.
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Cool car. Needs rear widebody and a nice set of forged wheels. I laugh every time I see a car with blacked out stock type wheels like that. It looks like a blob of ink on the wheels barely able to tell what they are. lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
CSICKS

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Cool car. Needs rear widebody and a nice set of forged wheels. I laugh every time I see a car with blacked out stock type wheels like that. It looks like a blob of ink on the wheels barely able to tell what they are. lol
I agree on some points! Widebody for sure! Bought the car with the wheels and they come black weren't painted. Id rather not waste a ton of money on wheels (unless Weld setup) rather spend money on go fast parts! I laugh every time someone spends 3-5k on wheels and has a car that runs 13's lol Thanks for the input man!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
03MachMe

With a different color like that, and mine, I would rather have the car itself stand out and be noticed than the wheels. Would rather my car as a whole get the attention not just some Shiney wheels...

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #6
CSICKS

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
With a different color like that, and mine, I would rather have the car itself stand out and be noticed than the wheels. Would rather my car as a whole get the attention not just some Shiney wheels...
I agree. My car isn't a show car. Its usually moving briskly down the highway lol They all look like "blobs" moving!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #7
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by CSICKS View Post
I agree on some points! Widebody for sure! Bought the car with the wheels and they come black weren't painted. Id rather not waste a ton of money on wheels (unless Weld setup) rather spend money on go fast parts! I laugh every time someone spends 3-5k on wheels and has a car that runs 13's lol Thanks for the input man!
13's is too fast for me and no way in hell would I drop $5k on wheels. That's nuts! lol

I agree. My car isn't a show car. Its usually moving briskly down the highway lol They all look like "blobs" moving!
Not mine.

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
LOL, Mr.Sensitive. My wheels are color matched and shiny, get it right!

More direct to my point, cars with solid black wheels just don't photograph well unless the pics are doctored like crazy or have a talented photographer taking them. In a lot of pics, the cars look like they are just sitting on a black void.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #8
Junkie

haha its a stock Vette, not much "brisk" about it.

With that being said. LS3 FTMFW
Old 10-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #9
CSICKS

More direct to my point, cars with solid black wheels just don't photograph well unless the pics are doctored like crazy or have a talented photographer taking them. In a lot of pics, the cars look like they are just sitting on a black void.
This I 100% agree with. lol Really have to watch lighting, focus point and contrast especially with a bright color like the atomic orange can be.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
Grandpa
I> /\/\

This I 100% agree with. lol Really have to watch lighting, focus point and contrast especially with a bright color like the atomic orange can be.
Atomic orange + ADV1 machine finish 5 spokes = sex on wheels!

I do love the black halo though. The cars should have come that way from the factory.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
Dominic Toretto

That looks a bit more than just lowered on bolts.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:05 AM   #12
CSICKS

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
That looks a bit more than just lowered on bolts.

-Alex
Nope, just all the way on the stops