Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #91
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
When someone attacks my religious beliefs whether they are joking or not, I don't appreciate it.

You took it that way. I don't think he was attacking you. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:02 PM   #92
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Take that over to SVTP. They'll really enjoy you.

-Alex
There are people over there that already take care of all that stuff way more often than I care to jump into.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 PM   #93
DirtyD

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
You took it that way. I don't think he was attacking you. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
I don't care if you were joking, I don't appreciate you telling me to stop believing in God.

The prayers for being a faster driver, yeah it was funny. But the above part is what pissed me off.
There are things that push my buttons even under a joking demeanor. This is one of them.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 PM   #94
BERT
I love tube socks

There are things that push my buttons even under a joking demeanor. This is one of them.

How many more are there?
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #95
DirtyD

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
How many more are there?
One
Old 03-14-2014, 01:11 PM   #96
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I don't care if you were joking, I don't appreciate you telling me to stop believing in God.

The prayers for being a faster driver, yeah it was funny. But the above part is what pissed me off.
I think you need to start praying for a better since of humor. Boy you religious folk get your panties in a wad quick don't you. You think reading a fictional book every Sunday would give you some strength. I like to read fiction books on Sunday also, it helps me go to sleep.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:14 PM   #97
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I think you need to start praying for a better since of humor. Boy you religious folk get your panties in a wad quick don't you. You think reading a fictional book every Sunday would give you some strength. I like to read fiction books on Sunday also, it helps me go to sleep.
I don't appreciate someone telling me how I should conduct my own personal beliefs. Do you see me telling you what to do and how to live your life? Nope, because I find that to be direspectful. So why don't you be a respectful human being and back off how I do things with my own life? Comprende, amigo?
Old 03-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #98
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Strength is having the courage to stand up against things that try to oppress you into believing you are lesser.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #99
DirtyD

Feel free to clean this one up. I'm done.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #100
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I don't appreciate someone telling me how I should conduct my own personal beliefs. Do you see me telling you what to do and how to live your life? Nope, because I find that to be direspectful. So why don't you be a respectful human being and back off how I do things with my own life? Comprende, amigo?
When you bring your personal beliefs into a public forum you open yourself to public opinion. Keep those things to yourself unless you know for sure you are among like minded people. Its called personal accountibility. You have no one to blame but yourself.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #101
brtnstrns

So when are we getting pics of this sexy ass vehicle? Unless they've been posted and my work-internet is blocking them.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #102
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
So when are we getting pics of this sexy ass vehicle? Unless they've been posted and my work-internet is blocking them.
I'm going to take some today and will try to get them posted. Or you can see it at the friday meet.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:43 PM   #103
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
When you bring your personal beliefs into a public forum you open yourself to public opinion. Keep those things to yourself unless you know for sure you are among like minded people. Its called personal accountibility. You have no one to blame but yourself.
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.

Last edited by DirtyD; 03-14-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:48 PM   #104
blownaltered
I have a small penis

What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that?
I'm going to tell you to quit being a big baby and quit crying. Not only do you drive like a 16 year old Asian girl, you are apparently just as moody. If I told you to pray for world peace that would be ok but not I can't tell you to pray not to be a shitty driver. But this is all just coming from a bad place, I had a snake talk to me this morning and I am really freaked out about it. Sounds believable doesn't it.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #105
blownaltered
I have a small penis

What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.
Just wow, I think your a little mad. I think you need to go to church and say a few prayers. God wouldn't approve of this type of reaction, I think you should do some hail Mary's or some stupid religious shit. I can't believe Jesus died on a cross so you can be an asshole and extra sensitive.