Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-24-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
GTOphil

Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
My type makes V8 owners look bad? By doing what? Driving by and being revved at by fart cans? You make no sense sir.
By acting like they're all morons who are beneath you when, in fact, you have no clue what their car might do to your "precious" mighty 5.0.
GTOphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
Disturbed

Originally Posted by GTOphil View Post
By acting like they're all morons who are beneath you when, in fact, you have no clue what their car might do to your "precious" mighty 5.0.
Your a failure of a troll man. Most people here are discussing the behavior at hand, but you want to chime in with your valuable two cents with a personal bashing. Are you an arrogant old kodger or something?

This thread isnt about me bashing 4 cylinder drivers who didnt do anything at all, its me bashing those that are revving at me like juvenile delinquents. When I start bashing people for no reason at all, you can let me know then.
I am also not above a GTR or other high performance 4 or 6 cylinder. So I am not high and mighty either. My 5.0 is however "precious" to me, just like anyone else who makes the investment.

Why dont you post to the topic at hand with civility or go take your trolling elsewhere.
Disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote