Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #10
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
LOL, you're being ridiculous. According to you I'm not cracking 400rw with my mods. You're making 385, I weight more 100 pounds than you personally at least and im on 20's. So that evens out that. If it is as you think it is, we should be a dead even race.

STD or SAE doesnt matter. Dyno is merely a tuning tool and not a bar in which to measure performance. So your STD argument is nonsense.

Quit bench racing and lets do this.
I'm being ridiculous? Ha. Hardly. I'm using facts and previous examples. STD number can change so much with just a small temperature variation. You should know that STD is to be taken with a grain of salt, as well as any dyno numbers.

Also, good job on pointing out my dyno numbers that were done on a completely different dyno in TS's old shop, as well as a day in which it was low 60° and perfect weather for a dyno run.

I'm not bench racing either. I just fucking told you I would race you, but I'm not going to drop everything I have going to make the fucking 40+ mile trip JUST to race you. How about you come down to FW and we can go at it? Roads are no where near as congested at Dallas County, and if you want to go at it so bad, you will drive yourself down here. How about that?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote