Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Sponsors and Vendors > Grapevine Ford

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
Stone

Default SVT Raptors

So as it turns out, we have a huge stock of SVT Raptors currently, and I need to get a few of these out of here! We have one preowned, and a few new Raptors. If you're looking for a beast of a truck, then the SVT Raptor is for you!

Available Raptors at Grapevine Ford
http://www.grapevineford.com/all-inv...?search=raptor

If you or you know someone who's interested, please contact Jeff Stone at 817-481-3531 ext 48131 or by email at [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raptor.jpg (46.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 02-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
M3AN 1

Ahh my dream truck! Good luck with the sales!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #3
BIRDMAN

Are you selling below MSRP?
Old 02-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #4
Stone

Originally Posted by BIRDMAN View Post
Are you selling below MSRP?

No. Specialty vehicles generally do not have discounts attached to them, i.e. SVT Raptor, Shelby GT500. What's interesting is, there isn't even X plan(Ford affiliate pricing) available for Raptors. Ford simply doesn't offer it, or rebates.
[email protected]
817-481-3531

F-150 Tremor
Old 02-27-2014, 02:30 PM   #5
JDMLOL

Default SVT Raptors

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
No. Specialty vehicles generally do not have discounts attached to them, i.e. SVT Raptor, Shelby GT500. What's interesting is, there isn't even X plan(Ford affiliate pricing) available for Raptors. Ford simply doesn't offer it, or rebates.

Interesting that the price can't be adjusted according to supply/demand. That certainly doesn't help them sell when they are overstocked.

I'm sure this isn't the case yet but just because they are specialty vehicles Ford thinks it's ok for them to sit on the lot occupying costly real estate where they potentially could get damaged by elements, people, etc?

I guess it's not really Ford's fault though for an over optimistic sales forecast.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 02-27-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:47 PM   #6
Stone

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Interesting that the price can't be adjusted according to supply/demand. That certainly doesn't help them sell when they are overstocked.

I'm sure this isn't the case yet but just because they are specialty vehicles Ford thinks it's ok for them to sit on the lot occupying costly real estate where they potentially could get damaged by elements, people, etc?

I guess it's not really Ford's fault though for an over optimistic sales forecast.
The irony in this is, they sell quickly and often. All the time, in fact. When you want it, you want it. Its the same with Shelbys being sold for 5k over sticker.
[email protected]
817-481-3531

F-150 Tremor
Old 02-27-2014, 05:53 PM   #7
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
The irony in this is, they sell quickly and often. All the time, in fact. When you want it, you want it. Its the same with Shelbys being sold for 5k over sticker.

I guess I misinterpreted, your original post sounded as though you couldn't get rid of the ones on the lot. Lol.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
Old 02-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #8
Zeek

He was letting people know before there gone. I think raptors have like a 18day average sitting on the lot time. There one of the fastest selling vehicles. I read somewhere ford was having trouble keeping up with the demand.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:06 PM   #9
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
He was letting people know before there gone. I think raptors have like a 18day average sitting on the lot time. There one of the fastest selling vehicles. I read somewhere ford was having trouble keeping up with the demand.

Ah. Ok. So then raising the msrp would make sense. Hell, I'm surprised there are that many people that can swing a truck that expensive..

The Queen:
Old 03-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #10
re-rx7
Banned

Ford cannot keep up with demand. Plus the 6.2 will be axed soon so get it while you can. LOL if you think that truck is expensive you should see some of the F250-350's. My dad has one on his lot right now nudging 70k.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:51 AM   #11
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

Do you sell AT MSRP? When Skip was there, I know he was one of the only dealers that would sell GT500's at list price.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #12
Stone

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
Do you sell AT MSRP? When Skip was there, I know he was one of the only dealers that would sell GT500's at list price.

Yes.
[email protected]
817-481-3531

F-150 Tremor
Old 03-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #13
faztcobra

Originally Posted by Dark Pony View Post
I know. I guess it was about 2 years ago that he was offering $5K off of all GT500s.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #14
re-rx7
Banned

Damn thats crazy.