Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-23-2014, 10:38 PM   #76
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
See if it wasn't a shop you weren't using and all up their asses you wouldn't give a shit. So fuck off.
I don't see how I'm supporting a shop. I haven't defended them, I haven't promoted them and my car hasn't been there since march. I find it funny when a shop nut swinger gets pissed at a shop and then goes to another shop and swings from their nuts.

I understand your pissed but their becomes a point were your annoying as fuck. You sir have passed that along time ago.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:39 PM   #77
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Weak trolling on your part. There is no mustang hate. There is jokes of course, but then again all cars are joked about on DR. Its about cool people out to have a good time. People who assume elitism on DR are just usually insecure they wont fit in so they hate.
I'm on DR and I can't even afford a Vette, please don't have them ban me now because I'm not a baller.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:40 PM   #78
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Weak trolling on your part. There is no mustang hate. There is jokes of course, but then again all cars are joked about on DR. Its about cool people out to have a good time. People who assume elitism on DR are just usually insecure they wont fit in so they hate.
I'm not trolling it's the truth. And I don't care about fitting in the so rich group.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:44 PM   #79
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I'm not trolling it's the truth. And I don't care about fitting in the so rich group.
There are a few ballers but its not the norm. Just every day hard working guys like everyone else. But im sure you know all this cuz you know them all...oh wait..
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:46 PM   #80
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I don't see how I'm supporting a shop. I haven't defended them, I haven't promoted them and my car hasn't been there since march. I find it funny when a shop nut swinger gets pissed at a shop and then goes to another shop and swings from their nuts.

I understand your pissed but their becomes a point were your annoying as fuck. You sir have passed that along time ago.
I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:47 PM   #81
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

There are a few ballers but its not the norm. Just every day hard working guys like everyone else. But im sure you know all this cuz you know them all...oh wait..
Lol few, yea I can tell those guys make 40k a year driving 1500hp lambos. Give me a fucking break.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #82
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.
You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #83
Grandpa
I> /\/\

lol, right.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:01 PM   #84
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.
Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol
Old 11-23-2014, 11:08 PM   #85
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol
Boy you are a touching bitch for such a big guy. Ask foof how their work is, I bet you both could bitch all day. That's kind of my point all shops have these cars and pissed off people not just TS. The difference is usually the customer lets it go and doesn't troll every thread forever.

I come on this board because there are a few of my friends that post here that I like to talk to. I only post in threads I find entertaining or one of my friends started.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:12 PM   #86
Midnight11
El Presidente

^ill take care of that

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 11:13 PM   #87
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Damn it he is dragging me into this again. This is why I don't like the shop bashing shit because it doesn't accomplish anything. Your not affecting anybody's business. Hell take RSI for instance, that dude literally has cars that have been there for years without being finished and people are praying to get their cars back and he still has new business coming threw the door everyday. These are 50k builds and most never run right but yet he still gets work. There are blogs and sites dedicated to how he fucks everybody and he still gets work. So again bugging us 10 people with it all the time will solve nothing.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:58 AM   #88
03MachMe

Steve everyone sees that all you talk about is how mustangs especially 5.0s are slow pieces of shit. That's why I never get on here anymore, shit got real old real quick. People don't join a forum called DFW50S.COM to constantly read one of the admins bashing everything coyote. Every one of us guys that was around when the site first started have left because we were tired of it. This used to be one of the best forums but it's dying fast because of the elitist attitude of you and a few others. It's not just Jeff that has seen this.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:53 AM   #89
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Fun car smack talk is all. Its all good, Ryan. You guys take care of yourselves, best of luck to ya. I'll see ya guys around.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:10 AM   #90
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Fun car smack talk is all. Its all good, Ryan. You guys take care of yourselves, best of luck to ya. I'll see ya guys around.
Lol what you lose your admin power and now you're leaving?