Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
Mustangdude72

Default MGW Race spec

just put in my order for MGWs newest shifter for the MT-82 which in theory should completely eliminate any more annoying missed shifts or high rpm lockouts, the new design uses a upper support beam to replace the oem shifter support arm, as well as a redesigned shift linkage arm. MGW claims this shifter will take away the need for any other kind of support brackets/bushings. This shifter is marketed mainly towards those who spend a good amount of time tracking their car, the first batch already sold out and the list for the second batct that ships mid-december is filling up fast. Very interested to see how this will fair as I already have a steeda short throw (previous owners mistake, not mine), whiteline bushing, and barton shifter bracket, even with all that I found myself locked out and just plain missing gears quite often. I have tried different driving styles as well i.e. slower more deliberate shifting.
2004 Cobra OW pullied, full exhaust 480rwhp SOLD
2014 Raptor Ruby red

2013 Boss 302 school bus yellow; MGW race spec short throw, CAI, catch can, muffler deletes, dyno tune 406rwhp 360rwtq....Daily driver
Mustangdude72 is offline   Reply With Quote