Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:42 PM   #166
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
Thats a lot of work and effort for 10 rwhp.. Just spray the bitch.
injectors is a lot of work?
Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Im talkin like 13+ CR.
jeff's 13:1

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #167
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
injectors is a lot of work?

jeff's 13:1
Apparently I'm 12.5:1
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #168
White_lightning

I guess im just lazy.. Too much work for 10rwhp. Either way its different degrees of slow... My shit is slow.. So im well versed in recognizing it
Old 05-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #169
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Default The OFFICAL call-out thread

I'm down for a track trip to see you guys run some consistent low 14s. :-D

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #170
Midnight11
El Presidente

We know yours won't be running by then either

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #171
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
I'm down for a track trip to see you guys run some consistent low 14s. :-D
I know you're not talking to me foo.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #172
Doug1227

I slapped the MT's back on today, so I'm ready for a trip to Crandall when you guys are ready. I'll be pretty busy next weekend, but we ought to try the next assuming Crandall will be open. Definitely 1/4 mile though!
Doug1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #173
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I love how the two slowest cars are going after one another.
You know, we might be the slowest, maybe not. But one thing is for sure we are having fun with our cars rather than sitting at home talking shit doing nothing. I'm enjoying my lil rivalry with Nick, it's all in good fun. Keep stroking yourself thinking about how fast your car really isn't. I'd be afraid to run your car too at this point after dropping all that money only to find out it's no faster than your typical bolt on Coyote. lol

i love how someone who hasnt ran his car and doesnt make 500hp talks the most shit...
After the dyno day I learned that Jeff knows about two things, bullshitting and dicks. lol

It won't be a close race foo. And you won't gain that much on e85. Hell there was a mustang that made 10 less rwhp then before and all he did was switch it to e85.
Blah blah blah. Go ask Daddy to buy you some more parts.

Ok bench racer
Agreed.

Originally Posted by Doug1227 View Post
I slapped the MT's back on today, so I'm ready for a trip to Crandall when you guys are ready. I'll be pretty busy next weekend, but we ought to try the next assuming Crandall will be open. Definitely 1/4 mile though!
Sounds like fun, Doug. We need to do it before it gets blazing hot!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #174
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I know you're not talking to me foo.
I'm going to laugh when you're still running 12's with all your shit talk and no seat time.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #175
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I'm going to laugh when you're still running 12's with all your shit talk and no seat time.
I know I won't be missing 4th.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #176
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

And Steve I don't think you have the right to talk shit until you learn how to drive your car for obvious reasons and when or if you ever beat Nic.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #177
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

You know, we might be the slowest, maybe not. But one thing is for sure we are having fun with our cars rather than sitting at home talking shit doing nothing. I'm enjoying my lil rivalry with Nick, it's all in good fun. Keep stroking yourself thinking about how fast your car really isn't. I'd be afraid to run your car too at this point after dropping all that money only to find out it's no faster than your typical bolt on Coyote. lol

You know damn well I would kill any of you bolt on coyotes.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #178
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I know I won't be missing 4th.
That problem has been resolved.

And Steve I don't think you have the right to talk shit until you learn how to drive your car for obvious reasons and when or if you ever beat Nic.
I beat Nick once regardless if wants to admit it or not. We need to get video next time. Regardlessly, he SHOULD beat me considering he has much more done to his car than I do. My car has ONE power mod done to it. So my car runs pretty damn good for what is done to it.

It's all talk until you do it. Just because you make X power, doesn't mean your car is X fast. You have to get out there and do it. Quit checkbook racing and get out there and do some work. Enjoy your car for a change and quit talking shit until you do something to talk some shit about.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #179
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

That problem has been resolved.

I beat Nick once regardless if wants to admit it or not. We need to get video next time. Regardlessly, he SHOULD beat me considering he has much more done to his car than I do. My car has ONE power mod done to it. So my car runs pretty damn good for what is done to it.

It's all talk until you do it. Just because you make X power, doesn't mean your car is X fast. You have to get out there and do it. Quit checkbook racing and get out there and do some work. Enjoy your car for a change and quit talking shit until you do something to talk some shit about.
You're right my car feels a lot stronger then what the numbers say. And I've had my car back for what two weeks. What am I supposed to do race every fucking day? I can't wait till all you slow asses eat you're own words.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #180
OG Fox
Supporting Member

yet to be seen since that car never gets driven.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote