Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #1186
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Compared to your ratio of what at home and at the movies?

Also, does it really matter how many women are at a car meet. If you're happy and going home to your wife?

You're VERY negative about car meets, on a very regular basis. You sound like a high schooler "Are there a bunch of hot bitches there, if not im not coming".

lol people need to learn to supply their own women.
This I could care less about if girls show up to the meet. Now if they do its a bonus if they are hot . I come out to bullshit with the guys, hell half the time I don't even care about the cars I just want to bullshit. That's all it really is for me, its a time just to catch up with some friends. I used to get caught up in racing but since my car is slow I enjoy the meets so much more now.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:01 PM   #1187
Junkie

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
This I could care less about if girls show up to the meet. Now if they do its a bonus if they are hot . I come out to bullshit with the guys, hell half the time I don't even care about the cars I just want to bullshit. That's all it really is for me, its a time just to catch up with some friends. I used to get caught up in racing but since my car is slow I enjoy the meets so much more now.
Agreed. If you want to be surrounded by women, go to a strip club. If you want to hang out with your friends, hang out with your friends. Its that simple
Old 02-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #1188
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Agreed. If you want to be surrounded by women, go to a strip club. If you want to hang out with your friends, hang out with your friends. Its that simple
I said it was Valentines Day, you missed the entire point of my post more than once. It was meant as a joke and you took it as a personal attack about being at a meet.. To me thats like going to the meet on Christmas, or Thanksgiving, NYE etc... I didnt think there would be a big turn out. I was wrong, it happens.

Last edited by STROKD; 02-18-2014 at 04:14 PM.
STROKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:51 PM   #1189
Junkie

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
I said it was Valentines Day, you missed the entire point of my post more than once. It was meant as a joke and you took it as a personal attack about being at a meet.. To me thats like going to the meet on Christmas, or Thanksgiving, NYE etc... I didnt think there would be a big turn out. I was wrong, it happens.
Vday, non Vday, the 1st, who gives a shit

Like we discussed earlier. Wasn't seeing red, wasn't mad, wasn't anything like that. Just putting you on blast for being a negative nancy.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:33 PM   #1190
blownaltered
I have a small penis

My wife and I have been together so long we don't give a shit about holidays like that anymore. Between both of us working, her going to college and having two kids we just don't have time.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #1191
TwoQuack

Trying to make it out there this Friday night. Hope to have my car back from Detroit by then. Should be on the truck tomorrow.
TwoQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:53 PM   #1192
re-rx7
Banned

My wife and I have been together so long we don't give a shit about holidays like that anymore. Between both of us working, her going to college and having two kids we just don't have time.
I bet she cares. Every woman cares.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #1193
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
I bet she cares. Every woman cares.
False. It's just another commercial BS holiday. Only the super needy types need to be catered to on some special day because God knows who determined that what we should do. My wife knows I adore her by being a great husband for the last 12 years and father to our two little girls year round proving everyday. She doesn't need commercial holiday to be convinced of it.

I still did a little something for her though because I wanted to. I bought and planted three big rose bushes in her garden.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #1194
STROKD
Old School

Unless u dated in HS, my wife and I have been together longer. Its a state of mind, as I told Will, Im just a sap for holidays and stuff.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #1195
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
False. It's just another commercial BS holiday. Only the super needy types need to be catered to on some special day because God knows who determined that what we should do. My wife knows I adore her by being a great husband for the last 12 years and father to our two little girls year round proving everyday. She doesn't need commercial holiday to be convinced of it.

I still did a little something for her though because I wanted to. I bought and planted three big rose bushes in her garden.
You still did something to show you cared.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #1196
Grandpa
I> /\/\

You still did something to show you cared.
I do that everyday, not just some day set aside by commercial industry.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #1197
re-rx7
Banned

So do I but you took initiative. So car meet to Vday talk. Interesting.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #1198
Grandpa
I> /\/\

So do I but you took initiative. So car meet to Vday talk. Interesting.
Are you and Dominic related? I'm really beginning to wonder..
Old 02-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #1199
re-rx7
Banned

Im my own me.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #1200
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Unless u dated in HS, my wife and I have been together longer. Its a state of mind, as I told Will, Im just a sap for holidays and stuff.
Going on 14 years, I started dating her when I was 20. We said screw it this year, we woke up said happy valentines day, had sex and went on with our day. Didn't buy each other anything and didn't even mention it the rest of the day.