Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #31
toomnymods

Originally Posted by 2011gt/cs View Post
What's up man!? I remember back when you first had your titan running low 14's lol. This is Kyle (badblackhemi) I had the rc/sb black Hemi 1500 running 12's back in the day. Congrats on the new ride. I moved over to the mustang side as well. Like the screen name, I bought a 2011 GT/CS
Whassup u living up here??
Thats funny you went to the mustang world as well hehe, i just got soo sick of having to be the guinea pig on every damn mod for the titan, wasting a lot of money to find out what worked and didnt, then blowing 5 transmissions cause thiers really no such thing as a built trans for that platform.. Blowing the motor was the last straw.. Threw a rod before i even got the chance to het it into the 11's with the new converter i added that made the engines powerband just come alive. It gained almost 85tq and 45 hp from the last converter i had.
I know it had 11.7's in it. I even had one off set of forged bogarts made for it, lol
Ohh well if ur living up here id like to meet up and go racing again

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #32
2011gt/cs

Originally Posted by toomnymods View Post
Whassup u living up here??
Thats funny you went to the mustang world as well hehe, i just got soo sick of having to be the guinea pig on every damn mod for the titan, wasting a lot of money to find out what worked and didnt, then blowing 5 transmissions cause thiers really no such thing as a built trans for that platform.. Blowing the motor was the last straw.. Threw a rod before i even got the chance to het it into the 11's with the new converter i added that made the engines powerband just come alive. It gained almost 85tq and 45 hp from the last converter i had.
I know it had 11.7's in it. I even had one off set of forged bogarts made for it, lol
Ohh well if ur living up here id like to meet up and go racing again
I'm still in Huntsville but moving up to Center, Tx which is still about 3+hours away. And I hear ya, I was the guinea pig on a few cam choices costing me a motor. And then with my 09 starting grenading transmissions and finally called it quits on the truck scene. Test drove a new 5.0 and fell in love. I'm down to go racing, are any tracks up there open on Sundays?
2011gt/cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:52 AM   #33
toomnymods

Im sure one of the three tracks is open for another 3-4 weeks then they close till middle of jan.
We have texas motorplex in ennis, dallas raceway in crandall (awesome track) and texas raceway in kennedale 3 miles from my house but its 1/8thmile lol

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote