The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2014, 07:18 AM   #1
fordplay

Default car and driver & motor trend.

Ok so last night my popular science, car and driver and motor trend mags were in my mail box, and of course both had the z/28 on the cover. Good article's, motor trend talked about the 60 tread wear on the tires for the camaro, didn't mention the gtr but did note the porsche and 220.. ok.. then I looked at car and driver... The test numbers didn't match up... This is normal as car and drivers numbers are always slower than motortrend, but in the comparison chart car and driver had faster numbers than motor trend with the gt500, with better braking and better cornering g's. .. strange?? C&D was faster with the gt500 but slower with every other car? And in MT test they couldn't get a track edition gtr or the gt3 from porsche. .. so I looked up past results for the last few years.. you know motor trend when the test GM cars they come out number 1... The zl1 the SS the new SS not the camaro.. They awarded the new chevy truck, truck of the year... so I looked further... for the last 3 years GM spent 4.2 and 3.6 BILLION in advertising.. ranking number 1 or 2 for most money spent in advertising by a company. .. is it just me or does this seem strange? Before you respond look it up. It takes mere minutes.
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote