Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #196
Capt_Pooty

Originally Posted by sasquash1984 View Post
No worries I know where my car stands and what I need to do to be quicker just need more funds lol, at least Yal are nicer than camaro5 as soon as a mustang owner pops in omg they go nuts
So true... I do not know why the freak so bad...
Capt_Pooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #197
Capt_Pooty

Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
Yea very annoying and crap taste in music..it was the little chubby mexican with the chiuaua or wht the fucker ever license plate
I figured as much.. Like I said, we will be cleaning up the "mess" next time..
Old 06-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #198
Capt_Pooty

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
The gt500 was a show car, that guy was cool, I'm bringing glitter bombs to the next event just for that!!! I'm a little worried about how a "cruise" would end... "news at 11:00, how a friendly charity car cruise between 2 internet groups turned into 37 arrests for speeding" ha ha .. I'm in for another meet.. who owns a warehouse with air conditioning?? Also side note capt? Can you see why I'm blocked on the camaro5 forum? Same screen name

Talked to MLee and you are good to go, your up and running. he said you were not banned at all nor any infractions placed.. So no clue why you were not able to login...
Old 06-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #199
OG Fox
Supporting Member

Ah ha ha, my best is 7.903 with a gt-11 lpe blower cam full bolt on gears 510 to crank 440 to wheel on summer tires not drags next mod is a stall still using stock so yes with a stall and slicks I should be low 7's, also a fun fact is I've only lost to 2 5.0's dales old blue m6 that he would cut a 1.6 60ft on slicks and the red auto 5.0 that has no interior on slicks and skinnies, I have yet to lose to any others and just for fun my first race last Friday was against a 2005 gt with a saleen blower full bolt on and radials and I blew his doors off by 3 cars......your move lol
it seems like everytime i went to the drag strip and raced a camaro it was you. Sasquash is good guy though, one of the first camaro owners i met that was cool.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #200
sasquash1984

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
That's because we know we have the better of the two cars so no need to be all pissy about it. lol
Uh huh
sasquash1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #201
sasquash1984

Originally Posted by OG Fox View Post
it seems like everytime i went to the drag strip and raced a camaro it was you. Sasquash is good guy though, one of the first camaro owners i met that was cool.
Thanks dale
Old 06-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #202
OG Fox
Supporting Member

sorry sasquash. such fond memories. i think without slicks we would have been an even match.
OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #203
sasquash1984

Oh lord that picture again, that was a nice car
Old 06-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #204
Capt_Pooty

Oh lord that picture again, that was a nice car
Its like a nightmare huh buddy ..LOL
Old 06-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #205
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Damn Dale spank that Camaro even with the jay Leno chin. Lol
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #206
Capt_Pooty

I do love that color of that car Dale !

Events Guy for LSC and co-Host for Camaro vs Mustang shootout !
Old 06-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #207
Blackout

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
That's because we know we have the better of the two cars so no need to be all pissy about it. lol
+1^

'14 6mt 5.0 bone stock dyno 376/360 on 87oct
NEEDS MOAR POWA!!
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:23 AM   #208
fordplay

Thanks capt. I don't try to stir up too much trouble there , I've been a member for a while, I met a bunch of you guys umm 2 or 3 years back at the drag n brag , the guy with the evil rs license plate? And some others and they invited me, but I never ran any of them, in the 2nd or 3rd round I always lined up against the modded srt8 jeep. (Actually met him 2 weeks ago in the albertsons parking lot on beach.. he's running nitrous.. ) so there is no rivalry between 1984 and I , I didn't run last year because I did a cai and tune. And the rules said stock, i was in the stands and saw him run and I said something like that's a strong camaro, and some guy I didn't even know said that's because he's modded and showed me the post. And I was like well maybe he's just testing it , but then he continued to run and it all started, honestly I never met him, but I'd love to run that Tesla!!

Last edited by fordplay; 06-19-2013 at 07:29 AM.
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #209
Capt_Pooty

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Thanks capt. I don't try to stir up too much trouble there , I've been a member for a while, I met a bunch of you guys umm 2 or 3 years back at the drag n brag , the guy with the evil rs license plate? And some others and they invited me, but I never ran any of them, in the 2nd or 3rd round I always lined up against the modded srt8 jeep. (Actually met him 2 weeks ago in the albertsons parking lot on beach.. he's running nitrous.. ) so there is no rivalry between 1984 and I , I didn't run last year because I did a cai and tune. And the rules said stock, i was in the stands and saw him run and I said something like that's a strong camaro, and some guy I didn't even know said that's because he's modded and showed me the post. And I was like well maybe he's just testing it , but then he continued to run and it all started, honestly I never met him, but I'd love to run that Tesla!!
I heard about that story, where that guy was running stock class and ended up having heads and cam or something to the effect..

Events Guy for LSC and co-Host for Camaro vs Mustang shootout !
Old 06-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #210
sasquash1984

U can run bolt on and tune In the sportsman class yes I even told the officials. I know there was a auto 5.0 in sportsman last year running with different cams he was quick so quick he almost beat me one night. Always was the vettes at the end but I didn't win every night